how many copies do i need

Old Aug 13th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how many copies do i need

im off to get certified coppies of my certificates today how many copies do i need of each certificate, also ive already got my copies of long bith certificates but how many extra copies do i need of them, would it be just one copy of each spouse and kids and 3 copies for main applicant....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: how many copies do i need

what a wasted journey that was, because the copies i needed were for my parnter i could get them certifyed he had to be there himself to do it in front of him...so now another appointment is made for that.....frustrating or what
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shazza69
im off to get certified coppies of my certificates today how many copies do i need of each certificate, also ive already got my copies of long bith certificates but how many extra copies do i need of them, would it be just one copy of each spouse and kids and 3 copies for main applicant....
What is it that you are getting certified? we never certified any for our PR application.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

copies of my partners certificates from his college and school, we are filling out the "ita application for equivalent status" and it says we need these certified....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:44 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

what a wasted journey that was, because the copies i needed were for my parnter i could get them certifyed he had to be there himself to do it in front of him...so now another appointment is made for that.....frustrating or what
sorry to hear that, I thought this was for notarised declaration the person had to be present, I thought certifying copies is purely somebody stamping a copy to say it is a true copy of the original, this is what I did and I had a number of copies of things for myself and OH who was not there at the time

As far as number, I got one copy of each, sorry not sure why you may need more??
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry to hear that, I thought this was for notarised declaration the person had to be present, I thought certifying copies is purely somebody stamping a copy to say it is a true copy of the original, this is what I did and I had a number of copies of things for myself and OH who was not there at the time
thats what i thought but my solicitor said he has to come and bring his passport as id. i told him i didnt think he needed to be here for it but he said i could have stolen the certificates and needed to be sure they belonged to me to get them certified....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:52 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

thats what i thought but my solicitor said he has to come and bring his passport as id. i told him i didnt think he needed to be here for it but he said i could have stolen the certificates and needed to be sure they belonged to me to get them certified....
But the solicitor is only signing to say they are a copy of the original, not who they belong to etc, or so I thought,

Hope you can get it rebooked and sorted soon
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

i told him he only had to sign it to say they were true copies ....booked to see him on monday.....so annoying..........:curse: