How to mail the documents?

Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

kiny1919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to mail the documents?

We are about to send my outland application. There are just so many documents that it's impossible to fit them in a regular sized big envelope. Just wondering what others did and how they mailed the documents out? Did they buy a special bag or something? I know it's a stupid question, but thanks for any replies
Old Apr 12th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

SarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How to mail the documents?

It's not a stupid question. We've just been angonizing over this too!

I've just found an enormous brown envelope to put everything in. My pension pack came in it, so I'll use that.

(I think I'm over-thinking the whole thing now!).

Oh well, back to the paperwork......

Sarah
Old Apr 12th 2008, 3:48 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to mail the documents?

You should seriously consider using a courier service. That way you get the big bag and you can prove delivery of your envelope later and avoid the worry while you wait for some confirmation or correspondence from the visa office.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

ojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really nice
Default Re: How to mail the documents?

Cannot recommend highly enough Jim's advice.

I made the foolish error of mistaking tracked mail with courier service, and I never would do it again.

Get a courier service, with a guaranteed service delivery, and then experience a worry-free wait.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

SarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How to mail the documents?

I just wanted to clarify....

My big brown envelope is just what I'm using to hand everything to the courier in.

I wouldn't trust regular mail as far as I could throw it.

Sarah