Wikiposts

How Long For Visas

Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:38 am
Just Joined

nmp17145 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How Long For Visas

DEAR ALL,

I have filed under independent category from New Delhi in June-2000.

I recd. a letter from CIC asking for my passports along with my medical papers on 31/12/2004. My self & my family went thru the medicals on 14/01/2005. My question to the forum is--
1) How long does it take approx for the medical results to be recd.from the panel doctor by CIC & the subsequent updation of the e-status.

2) How long does it take for the visas to come in once the passports have been sent to CIC.

Kindly anyone who has idea about timelines for similar situations please respond.

Luck to all
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:35 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: How Long For Visas

Originally Posted by nmp17145
DEAR ALL,

I have filed under independent category from New Delhi in June-2000.

I recd. a letter from CIC asking for my passports along with my medical papers on 31/12/2004. My self & my family went thru the medicals on 14/01/2005. My question to the forum is--
1) How long does it take approx for the medical results to be recd.from the panel doctor by CIC & the subsequent updation of the e-status.

2) How long does it take for the visas to come in once the passports have been sent to CIC.

Kindly anyone who has idea about timelines for similar situations please respond.

Luck to all
I don't have much of a clue about this but you can check the timelines on the yogi site found here.

Hope it helps