Wikiposts

how long does it take in london

Old Sep 4th 2004, 3:22 am
got visa

scrim20gb is an unknown quantity at this point
Question how long does it take in london

me and my wife both live in england at the moment. we applied for pr on the 6th of july, on aug 19th she was given the ok to sponsor me by mississauga and our application was sent to london. does any one know how long it takes london to process an application and also can i visit canada whilst i have a application for pr pending? if any one could help i would be very gratefull
Old Sep 4th 2004, 5:34 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long does it take in london

Hi Scrim

Originally Posted by scrim20gb
me and my wife both live in england at the moment. we applied for pr on the 6th of july, on aug 19th she was given the ok to sponsor me by mississauga and our application was sent to london. does any one know how long it takes london to process an application and also can i visit canada whilst i have a application for pr pending? if any one could help i would be very gratefull
How long is a piece of string. If the application was complete and you have only lived in the UK, have not medical, criminal, background problems, your looking at about 6 months, give or take.

PMM
Old Sep 4th 2004, 5:38 am
got visa

scrim20gb is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: how long does it take in london

cheers mate. do you know if i will have any problems visiting canada at xmas?
Old Sep 4th 2004, 6:02 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

If you are a UK citizen you should ahve no problem visiting Canada. But if asked do not try to hide your immigration application or mislead the officer about who you are visiting.

Originally Posted by scrim20gb
cheers mate. do you know if i will have any problems visiting canada at xmas?
Old Sep 4th 2004, 6:57 am
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

A nice lady at the Canadian High Commission in London told me in March that they were processing applications within six months of the papers arriving in Mississauga. She seemed pretty confident of that. It is a lot quicker than for skilled workers and so on!
Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Dr Glitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rhodes
A nice lady at the Canadian High Commission in London told me in March that they were processing applications within six months of the papers arriving in Mississauga. She seemed pretty confident of that. It is a lot quicker than for skilled workers and so on!
Are we still looking at 14 months minimum for skilled workers through the London office at the moment?.

Regards,
Dr Glitz
Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:20 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

It seems so according to the most recent available statisitics.

Originally Posted by Dr Glitz
Are we still looking at 14 months minimum for skilled workers through the London office at the moment?.

Regards,
Dr Glitz