Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How long at the airport with the TWP?

How long at the airport with the TWP?

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road
Default How long at the airport with the TWP?

jUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLES RECENT EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN AT vANCOUVER AIRPORT ARRIVING WITH THE TWP PAPERWORK TO BE PROCESSED?APPROX HOW LONG WAITING ...?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How long at the airport with the TWP?

Originally Posted by alimoo
jUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLES RECENT EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN AT vANCOUVER AIRPORT ARRIVING WITH THE TWP PAPERWORK TO BE PROCESSED?APPROX HOW LONG WAITING ...?
15 mins i hear to an hour. good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:37 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bflava
15 mins i hear to an hour. good luck
ooooh thats good - im hoping closer to 15 mins lol
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

HOPE SO- WANT TO PLAN ON GETTING COACH TO VICTORIA AND THEN CAR HIRE FROM VICTORIA SO NO RETURN FEE FOR RENTAL CAR BACK TO VANCOUVER
AND WAS EXPECTING IT TO TAKE HOURS!!
EVERYONE IS SO HELPFUL ON THIS SITE-THANKYOU
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alimoo
HOPE SO- WANT TO PLAN ON GETTING COACH TO VICTORIA AND THEN CAR HIRE FROM VICTORIA SO NO RETURN FEE FOR RENTAL CAR BACK TO VANCOUVER
AND WAS EXPECTING IT TO TAKE HOURS!!
EVERYONE IS SO HELPFUL ON THIS SITE-THANKYOU
well just give yrself enogh time as u never know it could be that there is a lot of flight at that time and the que or line is long,, just give yr sef time but frm what i hear if everythin gis straight forward and all arranged well, 30 mins max trust..
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bflava
well just give yrself enogh time as u never know it could be that there is a lot of flight at that time and the que or line is long,, just give yr sef time but frm what i hear if everythin gis straight forward and all arranged well, 30 mins max trust..
Yes, I'd back that up. Make sure you still have plenty of time to catch the coach to Victoria. When we arrived, we must have been unlucky, as there were about 30 people or so before us and very few visa officers, we must have been there for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, mainly waiting. The actual process of getting the visa was really quick. So just make sure you don't leave things tight, as you don't want to be stuck in a queue knowing you'll miss the last coach.

Good luck.