How long after visa stamping?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

afzalulh will become famous soon enoughafzalulh will become famous soon enough
Default How long after visa stamping?

SUbmitted passport to CHC Dhaka on 9th December. Received email reply from CHC Singapore on 3rd January:

"We have finalized your application and the passport will be returned to our Dhaka office within the next 2 weeks. Our office in Dhaka will contact you for collection."

ecas changed to :

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Till now didn't receive passport. Should I Worry? Any suggestion?

Afzalulh
Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice
Default Re: How long after visa stamping?

Hi Afz...

I'd try call the office in Dhaka, take some action and deal with what's worrying me.

Kelly
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

afzalulh will become famous soon enoughafzalulh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shahzadandkelly
Hi Afz...

I'd try call the office in Dhaka, take some action and deal with what's worrying me.

Kelly
Thanks for the feedback!

Thats what I did! The lady at the reception assured that everything is fine, not to worry if it takes more time and said that after submitting the passport it's their responsiblity to return it safely. Moreover, she pointed to the huge rush after xmas. What should I do!

Afzalulh
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice

Wait patiently!