Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How is the job market in Toronto-Canada?

How is the job market in Toronto-Canada?

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:52 pm
ibi
Just Joined

ibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How is the job market in Toronto-Canada?

Hello everybody;
I have applied for immigration under the skilled worker category, I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering and a master degree in Business administration (both degrees from american universities). I also have a 5 years experience in senior management. What is the possibility of finding a job in Toronto-Canada?
Thank You
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:10 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: How is the job market in Toronto-Canada?

Originally Posted by ibi
Hello everybody;
I have applied for immigration under the skilled worker category, I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering and a master degree in Business administration (both degrees from american universities). I also have a 5 years experience in senior management. What is the possibility of finding a job in Toronto-Canada?
Thank You
There really is no knowing until you get there, but try www.monster.com or www.workopolis.ca and see what you find.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is the job market in Toronto-Canada?

Get ready to compete with the likes of me brother....it ain't going to be a walk in the park

Originally Posted by ibi
Hello everybody;
Thank You