Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

how far do you go with the photos?

Wikiposts

how far do you go with the photos?

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:57 am
Just Joined

vincemac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how far do you go with the photos?

Hi, guys we're trying to get off our spousal sponsorship forms to Canada in the next couple of days and I'm wondering how far do you go with the evidence how much is too much? 5, 10, 40? has anyone had the experience of not sending enough photos? Thanks in advance...
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:23 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how far do you go with the photos?

Originally Posted by vincemac
Hi, guys we're trying to get off our spousal sponsorship forms to Canada in the next couple of days and I'm wondering how far do you go with the evidence how much is too much? 5, 10, 40? has anyone had the experience of not sending enough photos? Thanks in advance...
Spousal? So you're married?

If so, the only photos we spent through were of our wedding day (included the family pictures), and one of us many years previous.

All in all we provided about 4 pictures. Don't forget to send copies only. My 4 pictures were sent on one A4 sheet with a short summary next to each picture.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:38 am
Just Joined

vincemac is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool, thanks thats great - 'cause wifes been struggling to get it under 50....lol
vince
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Colocally is an unknown quantity at this point

We had been chatting online for 7 years which included four visits back and forth, we gave about 20 photos which included the wedding and holiday photos from over the years. I lived in Wales, she lived in BC. We weren't asked for any more info.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

chobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nice

hiya Vince ... we did the same as el_richo .. an A4 page with about 6 or 7 photos .. one from when we got engaged, a couple from our wedding, a couple from honeymoon and referenced them against the specific form.

Good luck mate
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:30 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

good question I was wondering this too - time to start trimming the stack down
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:56 am
Account Closed

juicyred is an unknown quantity at this point

Vincemac - I think it's absolutly sweet that your wife is trying to keep it under 50! We're not going the spousal route but I'd be like her Good luck with it all!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

anewPR is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by juicyred
Vincemac - I think it's absolutly sweet that your wife is trying to keep it under 50! We're not going the spousal route but I'd be like her Good luck with it all!

One thing I know about spousal applications, you can never send in too much information but you can send in not enough.

If your wife wants to send in 50 photos, go ahead. This will do absolutely NO harm to your application at all.