Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Hong long does a PR visa take to process?

Hong long does a PR visa take to process?

Old May 24th 2003, 10:31 am
Just Joined

garyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hong long does a PR visa take to process?

Hi I want to emigrate to Vancouver Island as a permanent resident under the skilled catogory (IT worker). It says in the documentation that it can take up to 2 years is that true?

cheers,
Gary
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

frazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gary,

Processing an application for PR depends on the country from where you have applied. You have to tell to which visa post you have submitted your application.

Frazer
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

garyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Frazer,
I have submitted the application to the London office in the UK.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

frazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi garyb,

It takes anywhere between 20 and 30 months. It really depends on your nationality and countries where you have residing and ofcourse the application being submitted without any gaps. The more complete the application is, you can avoid the delay in queries, and the faster UR application is processed.

All the best.

Frazer
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

It took six months for ours to go through the London Office. We didn't need an interview though as I think this is what makes the process longer.