Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Holy Gaucamole - PPR in email this morning!!!

Holy Gaucamole - PPR in email this morning!!!

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough
Smile Holy Gaucamole - PPR in email this morning!!!

Wow, wow and triple wow.

We can't believe it, the first communication from CIC London by email ever and it's our PPR!!!!

Funnily enough, I was just saying to my wife on the drive home from Regina last night that I had seen more PPRs coming through on this site and thought it might not be too long ... it seems that CIC London are finally working up some steam!

It's been a long wait but it is all worth it. Thanks for all the help guys.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Holy Gaucamole - PPR in email this morning!!!

Awesome! Big congrats! When/where are you moving?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kleinluka
Awesome! Big congrats! When/where are you moving?
Thanks!

We are already in Indian Head Saskatchewan, been here just over a year (didn't really fancy having to go back to blighty!).
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Congrats! Welcome to this weeks PPR club....I don't know what they've put in the CHC coffee machine but its working.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

I have a brown envelope waiting for me at home, I really hope I am not the first to receive a 'No' amongst all of these 'Yes' posts. If I am joining the club, I will celebrate for all of us come the weekend.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Congratulations... Finally the wait is over.. we are hoping the same about our PPR hopefully by end of the month.

Helen&Anil
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys!

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Congrats and all the best with your new life in Canada, seems like there are lots of people in the PR club this week, wonder how many people will be in the PR club next week.

MR79
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

The best news ever. Enjoy