holy cow, got a job offer

Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: holy cow, got a job offer

Congrats spaceace, knew someone as positive as you would succeed, you are living proof!

Here's to packing and going, may your last Christmas on this side of the pond be fantastic!

Moira.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by spaceace
Well I've only gone and got myself a job with an employer willing to work with immigration to assist in getting LMO & TWP

Timeframe is ASAP! so it's panic stations here!!! so much to think about

What a great Christmas present!

Cheers

Martin
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:09 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

hi jason , i am so thrilled for ya give us a good excuse to come to NS for a visit now , lol , i still aint emailed tracy but will do it today ... had a busy weekend xxxx
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Denise, you are more than welcome to come over when we get there
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:25 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job offer, there are lots of us here for support in NS, let us know if you need anything

Have a great xmas

p.s, if you are on FB, there is a BE's of NS group set up on there could help to give you some links to people here.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

It's good to know there is support out there, as we were originally destined for ON as know a few families there.....but none in NS (yet)

I knew there was a BE on FB, but I can't seem to find the NS one....do you have a linky please ? Thanks.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:32 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceace
It's good to know there is support out there, as we were originally destined for ON as know a few families there.....but none in NS (yet)

I knew there was a BE on FB, but I can't seem to find the NS one....do you have a linky please ? Thanks.
sure, here you go -

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...5645325&ref=ts
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

just joined, thanks