Hey guys post sumthin refreshing

Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Hey guys post sumthin refreshing

Hi ya,

Guys there is no new questions asked except "HOW LONG..." and "WAITING TIME ..." please post something interesting and informative that can help others or ask some good questions. Dont take it hard that is my personal opinion.

Cheers
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:31 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hey guys post sumthin refreshing

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Hi ya,

Guys there is no new questions asked except "HOW LONG..." and "WAITING TIME ..." please post something interesting and informative that can help others or ask some good questions. Dont take it hard that is my personal opinion.

Cheers
You know you took the words right out of my mouth! This has to be one of the most depressing Forums ever.

Immigration will happen........we just have to be patient.

Is it just me or are there few who have a sense of humour on here? Very business-like all the time..............

Apologies if I have offended anyone.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:58 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya,

Cheers
Why dont you go first

Seriously though, there is lots of other stuff in the lifestyle forum to keep you enthralled, this forum is after all for only the immigration paperwork / application side of things.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Try and remember that immigration is what happens after you land, not what happens between downloading the application forms and recieving the visa!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Hey guys post sumthin refreshing

Originally Posted by iaink
Why dont you go first

Seriously though, there is lots of other stuff in the lifestyle forum to keep you enthralled, this forum is after all for only the immigration paperwork / application side of things.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Try and remember that immigration is what happens after you land, not what happens between downloading the application forms and recieving the visa!
Hi,
I have a rather large nose....and was just wondering what might be the best province to settle in, as I have heard that the weather in some provinces can be -40...please advise...
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

So true. In the past I was even affected, even names like nervouswreck would make me craze!

But, hey, you can not always expect an "interesting and informative".... look at this starting post... well it is interesting or informative...

I won't bother too much with complaining posts, ... reading people whinging.complaining is sometime a refreshing itself.

BTW, Bhale in a dialect of my language means "crazy". So your name will be Crazy Rao. Is this new/interesting for you?

ddk

Hi ya,

Cheers
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

Here you go buddy:

Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:35 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
You know you took the words right out of my mouth! This has to be one of the most depressing Forums ever.

Immigration will happen........we just have to be patient.

Is it just me or are there few who have a sense of humour on here? Very business-like all the time..............

Apologies if I have offended anyone.
No offense taken, however I have looked at some other Canadian immigration forums and I got stuck in this one because it is informative, people treat each other with respect and compassion (someone even gave me Karma points when I was frustrated that CIC had returned my application erroniously) and there is a genuine desire to help one another.

Sure there are other forums which have more "entertainment value" becaause there are anonymouses bashing at each other (I sometimes stroll there to take a look myself ) but this is the place I get my info and want to be a part of.

BTW I do feel there is also a healthy percentage of fun, I particularly enjoyed the E-Client check anonymous thread.

And I'm still checking..... :scared:
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

get a grip!!!

i have had lotsa laughs on here and met up with some great people...guess it depends on what you attract into your life. Maybe check out the other bits on this site..i see the political one gets things moving along....LOL...and the cultural one aswell...i love this site....supports me when i am down and serious and FREAKING OUT :scared: ..LMAO~ and supports me when i am in serious mode *reaches for specs* ..and allows me to be cheeky too best thing is..i get the info i need ...and that is the most important thing....*S* i will be looking for your re-freshing threads heheheee who said that??? wasn't me *G*
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:47 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Hi ya,

Cheers
I agree with you! Specially, the $%# Hole who started the "How long is too long?" Thread! Does he think he is the only one waiting? This moron's application is barely a year long, and he is whining as if he was waiting for 20 years!

On another note, I'm happy to report that I hit a new personal low!!! I actually checked my e-client at 12:00 last night, and woke up at 5:00 and checkd it again! I should get some kind of prize I think!!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:51 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mhhp
No offense taken, however I have looked at some other Canadian immigration forums and I got stuck in this one because it is informative, people treat each other with respect and compassion (someone even gave me Karma points when I was frustrated that CIC had returned my application erroniously) and there is a genuine desire to help one another.

Sure there are other forums which have more "entertainment value" becaause there are anonymouses bashing at each other (I sometimes stroll there to take a look myself ) but this is the place I get my info and want to be a part of.

BTW I do feel there is also a healthy percentage of fun, I particularly enjoyed the E-Client check anonymous thread.

And I'm still checking..... :scared:

Keep checking dude! My laptop almost goes by itself to the e-client site and fill the information by itself! I wonder if my laptop could speak what it would think of me
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey MJ,

Buddy dont get low these are the difficult times and we need to stay calm. Who knows in next few days or weeks you might get that you have been waiting for.

Cheers Man
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I agree to MJ23, that thread "How Long is too Long" is absolutely rubbish. Man I have been waiting for 4 months since I did my meds. I should be rather impatient that anyone else. Guys and Gals relaxxxxxxxxxxx let the CIC test our patience and I bet on behalf of everyone of us that we will not crack. Try Me..
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:11 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJ23
Keep checking dude! My laptop almost goes by itself to the e-client site and fill the information by itself! I wonder if my laptop could speak what it would think of me
I wonder if CIC keeps track of how many times you check. A buddy of mine has the theory that the account with the most hits in a year goes straight to citizenship and I'm going for that
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mhhp ,

you are simply crazy. If this theory works I will be first one to start trying today. Anyways this is something what I call interesting and informative. I will start a new therad of this topic.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:23 pm
keep checking....

mhhp ,

you are simply crazy. If this theory works I will be first one to start trying today. Anyways this is something what I call interesting and informative. I will start a new therad of this topic.
Well I got a head start on you as I've been going since New years, but I'm afraid MJ will beat us all. Now this guy is really crazy 12pm 5am .... and that is not the first post of this sort I have read from him.

Hats off to you MJ23 and keep checking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.