Help wanted updated forms

Old May 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future
Default Help wanted updated forms

After about 2 1/2 years cic have finally emailed me regarding my pr app, my app had been sitting in buffalo for a long time doing nothing , when they closed it was transferred to ottawa , my original app had the ielts test results and original offer of employment and original lmo and work permit details on it ( I have been here now 4 years come early July renewing work permits waiting for my pr app to be looked at )

My current work permit expires in early July so I have already applied for another renewal recently.

My issue is this, in the email sent to me by cic they are requesting updated forms , list is below of what they are after.

Some of the forms ask the same questions as if I was first applying for pr , things like original lmo and job offer , ielts test results (these are over 2years old now)

My main question is do I fill out all forms as if I have just arrived in canada . My new work permit will also not be here in time to show them this , they give me 30 days to send back in the updated forms , my new work permit will take about another 40 days . This means I do not have a work permit valid long enough at the moment to satisfy the pr ( am I right on this one )

I'm really confused by this situation now , any help would be appricated , forms they request updates for are below

· Updated IMM0008 “Generic Application Form For Canada”

· Updated IMM5669 “Schedule A” for yourself and your spouse and dependents over 18

Updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” for yourself and your spouse and dependents over 18

Updated “Schedule 3” for yourself

Updated letter of reference from current employer confirming employment along with detailed description of your duties
Old May 24th 2013, 12:09 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help wanted updated forms

Fill out the requested forms with all the information in the original forms already submitted, and bring them up to date.
Old May 24th 2013, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

Jim thanks for the quick reply, just a quick question , do I put all original details in ie: original lmo # original twp , or do I just update what I can and then fill in the rest as close to the original app as possible

Again Jim your help is much appreciated

Thank you
Old May 24th 2013, 1:44 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Fill in the new forms with the same info as originally submitted and bring them up to date with any new info. New information and new dates as per the time that has passed. Answer the questions as though applying anew.
Old May 24th 2013, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Thanks jim