Help- visa's & immgration

Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Ryan_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help- visa's & immgration

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If you're 19, then the obvious solution is the IEC visa, why did you discount it from the list in the Wiki article? That would be your quickest/easiest route by a mile.

Or, your gf could sponsor you for PR if you've lived together in a common-law relationship (like husband and wife i.e. shared bills, joint bank account etc) for a year or more.

What visa have you been in Canada on for the past two years?
I didn't need a visa because I had a letter from my team I play with saying what I'm doing etc so they let me stay August till April then I come back to the il for a month or less then I go back for the summer ,it's just getting so expensive traveling back and forth and such, il look into the IEC visa
Old Jul 24th 2013, 7:09 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ryan_
I didn't need a visa because I had a letter from my team I play with saying what I'm doing etc so they let me stay August till April then I come back to the il for a month or less then I go back for the summer ,it's just getting so expensive traveling back and forth and such, il look into the IEC visa
You must have some kind of visa otherwise you are here illegally. Why don't you andswer some os Siouxsie and Christmases questions then you eill get even more useful advice.

First of all, are you being paid to play hockey? Who was the letter to? Is it for a 6 month visitor visa?
Old Jul 24th 2013, 7:28 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
You must have some kind of visa otherwise you are here illegally. Why don't you andswer some os Siouxsie and Christmases questions then you eill get even more useful advice.

First of all, are you being paid to play hockey? Who was the letter to? Is it for a 6 month visitor visa?
Not quite accurate bats.

Athletes (and hockey playing is counted) don't necessarily require a visa.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...w/fw02-eng.pdf
Attached Thumbnails Help- visa's & immgration-exempt.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:09 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by siouxie
Not quite accurate bats.

Athletes (and hockey playing is counted) don't necessarily require a visa.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...w/fw02-eng.pdf
I stand corrected.

Like Canada needs more hockey players