Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

help plz... about update information

help plz... about update information

Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

zoaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Question help plz... about update information

can some body explain plz ...when we send update they give us points according to update or according to 1st application .......

e.g education which was in progress but not complete so cant say its complete in 1st application but it is now so ll they award points for that as well or not ...if we update them for it.

2ndly part time exprince during studies worth any thing or not.

thanx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: help plz... about update information

Originally Posted by zoaxe
can some body explain plz ...when we send update they give us points according to update or according to 1st application .......

e.g education which was in progress but not complete so cant say its complete in 1st application but it is now so ll they award points for that as well or not ...if we update them for it.

2ndly part time exprince during studies worth any thing or not.

thanx
Hi

I would have thought by the update - that's why they changed the process to the SAP I think - as people's circumstances could be quite different after a 2-4 year wait in the queue. I would include your p/t experience if it's relevant to your skill group, but I think they pro-rata it.

Cheers

Lynsey
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LynseySmith
Hi

I would have thought by the update - that's why they changed the process to the SAP I think - as people's circumstances could be quite different after a 2-4 year wait in the queue. I would include your p/t experience if it's relevant to your skill group, but I think they pro-rata it.

Cheers

Lynsey
hi,
i am thinking this way aswell....
but need assurance from more people to feel relax
thanx for ur quick reply
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Andrew can u plz explain some thing about the part time exprience.... plz
thanx