help needed please!!

Old Jul 7th 2011, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

jojay10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question help needed please!!

hello,

i no there are a lot of similar threads but please help...i want to know if we qualify to move to canada, calgary to be more specific.

I am an adviser for a major bank and work in a branch. My husband is a HGV driver he has 9 years experience, which includes driving in canada during his time in the raf.

we have alway had a dream of moving to canada since he returned from his trip and are now in a position where we could hopefully do it.

Big question is do we qualify?

we are both in our mid to late twenties, 25 and 27. and have a 2 year old little boy.

I have done some research and belive i am skill level b so would need to find a job before applying?????

i cant find any information about my husband...some websites say truck drivers are in high demand and other not so much.

any advice would be much appreciated.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 10:29 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help needed please!!

Originally Posted by jojay10
hello,

i no there are a lot of similar threads but please help...i want to know if we qualify to move to canada, calgary to be more specific.

I am an adviser for a major bank and work in a branch. My husband is a HGV driver he has 9 years experience, which includes driving in canada during his time in the raf.

we have alway had a dream of moving to canada since he returned from his trip and are now in a position where we could hopefully do it.

Big question is do we qualify?

we are both in our mid to late twenties, 25 and 27. and have a 2 year old
little boy.

I have done some research and belive i am skill level b so would need to find a job before applying?????

i cant find any information about my husband...some websites say truck drivers are in high demand and other not so much.

any advice would be much appreciated.
You should read the article here about truck driving.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Truck_Driving_in_Canada

Good Luck.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

jojay10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: help needed please!!

What a fantastic page thank you so much!!