Wikiposts

help needed

Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:07 am
Just Joined

oparmya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help needed

hi,

I want to start this game (applying for immigration to Canada)!!!. would you please guide me?
1-at the first stage should I fill & send the simplified application, without any other documents like birth certificate,Ielts ,....?
2-should i send 550$ for every family members at the time of despaching of my application or i can send it later?

thanks in advance,
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:27 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help needed

welcome to be.

game???? you haven't had a good read here, have you?

if - after v very very very good consideration of all pros and cons - you are sure you want to migrate to canada you may start here:
1. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471009
2. http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...an_Immigration
3. http://britishexpats.com/forum/search.php

if you have still specific questions left after reading through all the related topics we are glad to help as good as we can.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:44 am
Just Joined

hi,

If i had enough time to read all these links & pages you sent for me; i will ask my other questions. Are you a secret Canadian case officer?

good luck,
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:25 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

how did you get that???

seriously, the main thing - pointed out in the first link - is that most questions have been asked before and again and again. most of us here have been there or are going through this whole thing right now.
but one gets tired to answer the same question once every week. knowing that it is all written down, i prefer if newcomers have a good read first before they jump into that same thing again.

you know, canada is not a paradise - this country has its share of problems too. therefore know your reasons for coming here well.

btw - i forgot the most important link, you might already been there though: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

i was one of the very lucky ones who had a very fast and easy immigration process - nevertheless it drove me nuts several times and the waiting seemed a never ending story (mind you i'm talking about half a year... if you go the simplified route they are talking about 5+ years at the moment). that's why i think you shouldn't underestimate that "game".

good luck to you!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

firstly ; perhaps I would be lucky & even more than you. Who knows? Or my name has been drawn in US DVlottery2008.
secondly; if somebody would have & spend enough time searching the subjects in those links; will find out that the most of the questions are repeated here. Also in many cases the experience will be more useful than links, sites,...
Thirdly; I think the members in this part of forum are very strict . the answer of my questions were not longer than our correspondance.
Any way thanks for your links. Since you are an active & senior member, I try to obey & read all of them.
by the way if a kind person answer my question I will be grateful.

Good luck to you, Oparmya