Help with IMM 5406

Old Dec 25th 2010, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

mathewpsimon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with IMM 5406

Hi All,
Merry Christmas to all of you in this forum.I need some help with the Additional family information (IMM 5406) form.
Qusetion 1 -
It says Complete all Names in English and in your native language(for example Arabic,Chinees etc).BUT I dont find a separtate place for this.So do I write this after the English mentioning which language it is? or how do I do this.

Question 2 -

This form is for me and my spouse but the Relationship column mentions Applicant and Spouse .Does not say principal applicant.Guess this column will show the same for both of us.Right?

Thanks
Old Dec 25th 2010, 2:52 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with IMM 5406

Write the alphabetized name first and then the native language version in the (limited) space provided. Every one fills out one form each showing themselves as the applicant and their relatives in the appropriate spot.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 3:28 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with IMM 5406

Ok, I have a couple of questions regarding this form.

1. Do I put my wife's name down in Section A (Spouse or Common-Law partner), even though she is the one sponsoring me and is already PR living in Canada?

2. For Section B (Children): do I include my 2 step-children(13 & 10), again, even though they are PR and living in Canada

3. And finally, Section C. Brothers & Sisters (Including half and step-brothers & Sisters)
Does this extend to Brother/sister-in-law as well?

Sorry if these seem like daft questions, but I really don't want to make any mistakes.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.