Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

help... how to prove intent to move, any experts.....

help... how to prove intent to move, any experts.....

Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:20 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help... how to prove intent to move, any experts.....

Originally Posted by TFI

Note, this method of proof is only of use to EEA Nationals who are residing in the UK with a Canadian spouse, luckily I am a Dual British/Irish citizen so this route was open to me.

This is not recommended as a route for those planning to live long term in the UK as the route to UK settlement (PR) is much longer - 5 years rather than either 2 (or immediate PR) if you use the normal UK spouse migration route.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:47 am
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help... how to prove intent to move, any experts.....

we've just come thru the spouse sponsorship

only bit of evidence we submitted was a letter (e-mail i think) from my canadian wife's aunt saying that she would rent her house out to us
= that seemed to do the trick for us anyway

nothing about resigning from jobs etc, have only started looking at shipping quotes now & getting house valued