Headache with RPC Buffalo

Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:08 pm
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Headache with RPC Buffalo

I am starting to get really agitated by RPC Buffalo. Forgive me for venting out loud here.
Back in December 2005, they sent me a medical request and a document request.

Here are the requested documents:
ORIGINAL letters of "no record" or certificates of "good conduct" for the following family members from the countries indicated:
Principal Applicant: Canada, (California, Texas, South Dakota State Certificates) within 90 days.

I sent the ORIGINAL letters of "no record" or certificates of "good conduct" for California, Texas, and South Dakota in January, 13, 2006 with UPS (YES, I HAVE THE UPS TRACKING NUMBER AND SHOWS THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED).

Along with submitting their requested documents, I enclosed copies of current bank statement dated back six months, employment reference, and $975 Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

I also wrote an explanation letter that the RCMP ORIGINAL letter of "no record" or certificate of "good conduct" would be coming late due to the processing time is currently in excess of one hundred and fifty (150) days from receipt of an application.
Therefore; the RCMP clearance will be sent separately. (YES, I ALSO HAVE THE UPS TRACKING NUMBER AND SHOWS MY FINGERPRINTING APPLICATION WAS DELIVERED IN OTTAWA ON January 5, 2006).

Yesterday I received a letter from RPC Buffalo requesting me to submit ORIGINAL letters of "no record" or certificates of "good conduct" for South Dakota and Canada within two weeks.

I already sent the one from South Dakota; do they want me to send it again?
As far as RCMP clearance, I don’t have control when they will finish processing.

How do I respond to RPC Buffalo regarding their letter (preferably in more finesse)?

Thank you in advance for your help, experts…..