hate the wait

Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Default hate the wait

we are on the dreaded final wait for the passports to drop back through the door. sent them off around 3 weeks ago so not to long to go.
can't wait to get them and pop over the border and then be here officially.

just want this final bit over, its been an interesting and complicated ride, that has often made me want to pull my hair out and i've throw a few paddys.
which was complicated by a certain "infamous" agent and an employer that also refused to work with a third party (funnily that probably helped get things sorted lol)

so far weve had simplified applications, LMO, PNP, full application, with drawn application, application with pnp, TWP, medicals for TWP, all sorts of medical issues to get the TWP, cock up of addresses on a number of occasions, the house sale falling through 4 times, us stupidly sending our passports at the wrong time and taking 4 months to get them back !

i cant even work out our timeline as its such a mess

but i look back and think was it worth all the cost and stress and time.
too flippin right it was

would i do it again ? yes but if we'd not hired an agent we would have had our PR around 6 months ago so i've learnt a lesson there.
i wanted someone to make my emigration process easier not more stressfull.
but atleast we are here and loving it
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: hate the wait

Well good luck, I hope it arrives soon.

The original processing time they supplied stated that I should hear back in about 47 months, so when they got in contact early (about 26 months) I thought it was great. Nearly 9 months on and my nerves are nearly shot. I am thinking of changing my name to 'Waiting' or 'Any Post Today'!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

whoop whoop,

got our passports back

now got to work out when to go and land.
would do it this weekend but the mother in law arrives for 2 weeks.

typical ! lol
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

well done on getting your passports back - final hoop to jump through (the landing bit), then you are done!!!!

We're waiting for our passports to come back too, NY received them on 26th May, so......anyday now....would be good ..... please
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

volovolo1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
whoop whoop,

got our passports back

typical ! lol
Whaheeeey! Good stuff. Hope to be there soon as well.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:23 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Fabulous news, at least you got yours back.

I think I have given myself an ulcer with all the waiting I can't stand it - I have a huge knot in my stomach that feels as if it has been there for months now.

Still no decisions on ours so still no idea what we are doing when we move out in a months time!

I really, honestly feel completely sick to the stomach now.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:45 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
whoop whoop,

got our passports back

typical ! lol
Congratulations, enjoy the MIL