Happy Birthday Mr Humphries !!!

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mr Humphries !!!

Jim ,
Happy birth day to you Sir.
Its our honour to have such experienced and dynamic person here. May God bring prosperity and Happiness to you. You are providing great service to confused and desparate people.
Best Wishes,
Orazone (Faisal)
Old Dec 4th 2004, 1:51 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Happy Birthday Mr Humphries !!!

Originally Posted by orazone
Jim ,
Happy birth day to you Sir.
Its our honour to have such experienced and dynamic person here. May God bring prosperity and Happiness to you. You are providing great service to confused and desparate people.
Best Wishes,
Orazone (Faisal)

Many many thanks to all who took the time to note their best wishes. And, good luck to you all in your immigration! It is now my unbirthday so wwe can get back to harassing visa officers etc.!
Old Dec 4th 2004, 2:05 am
the-smiths

I didn't mean to draw the attention to you like that Jim, hope you don't mind?

Apologies

Old Dec 4th 2004, 2:34 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the-smiths
I didn't mean to draw the attention to you like that Jim, hope you don't mind?

Apologies
It was not a problem. I enjoyed my moment in the sun!
Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

emran is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday!
Old Dec 5th 2004, 7:15 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Sorry I'm late, but I have to say it too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:29 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mhhp
Sorry I'm late, but I have to say it too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Me too!!! So sorry but I have been packing, packing, packing for the big day which is only 3 days away now.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jim, and many thanks for all your advice and good wishes. Hope you had a wonderful day and were thoroughly spoiled, you deserve it!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Me too!!! So sorry but I have been packing, packing, packing for the big day which is only 3 days away now.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jim, and many thanks for all your advice and good wishes. Hope you had a wonderful day and were thoroughly spoiled, you deserve it!!!!!
Many thanks and good luck in Canada.