Got med requests today!!

Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got med requests today!!

Originally Posted by cynthia2373
At last I can join the "Got Brown Envelope Club"!

Could anyone who has been to the Oxford or Slough Dr let me know what you thought of them?

Good luck to everyone else!
Thanks
C
Congrats!! We went to Dr Jones too (very populare man, and by now very rich ) and he was great, my kids were a bit nervy but but he chatted to them as if they were old friends. Very much recommended.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

DCuz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could anyone who has been to the Oxford or Slough Dr let me know what you thought of them?

Thanks
C
Congratulations. Can't wait until I feel the excitement that you must be feeling now. Hope all goes well with your medicals.

DCuz99
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Well looks like Dr Jones is going to get even richer, so many positive posts about him, I think I will book medicals with him - just hope I have as good an experience as the rest of you! Fingers crossed!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Well looks like Dr Jones is going to get even richer, so many positive posts about him, I think I will book medicals with him - just hope I have as good an experience as the rest of you! Fingers crossed!!
Good for you, he really was fine, and he didnt so much as mention anything about smears, etc. (always a bonus!)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Oh good, that's definitely a bonus!!
Even though he won't be wearing a white coat I know my BP will still be higher than normal as I can already feel how nervous I am getting! Hope they take that into account.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Robski
Good for you, he really was fine, and he didnt so much as mention anything about smears, etc. (always a bonus!)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Oh good, that's definitely a bonus!!
Even though he won't be wearing a white coat I know my BP will still be higher than normal as I can already feel how nervous I am getting! Hope they take that into account.
Thanks!
I know, i thought that was a real bonus!!

Re BP. He totally did, i get white coat syndrome really badly and mentioned it to him, and he was lovely about it. He said, ok, lets get a first BP now then, and we can do another one in a while. But he had me so at ease (we were chatting about skiing, etc) that it was fine.

You'll be fine. I know how stressed and wound up i was about it and it was totally fine. Please, try not to worry. (I know, easier said than done)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

That is sooo good to hear!
Absolutely easier said than done!!

Originally Posted by Robski
I know, i thought that was a real bonus!!

Re BP. He totally did, i get white coat syndrome really badly and mentioned it to him, and he was lovely about it. He said, ok, lets get a first BP now then, and we can do another one in a while. But he had me so at ease (we were chatting about skiing, etc) that it was fine.

You'll be fine. I know how stressed and wound up i was about it and it was totally fine. Please, try not to worry. (I know, easier said than done)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

That is sooo good to hear!
Absolutely easier said than done!!
The blood test did it for me. Had to look away......:embaressed_smile:

Don't worry about it. It's far worse having to go to the dentist!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Yeah but then you are a scardy cat!!

Originally Posted by marco121068
The blood test did it for me. Had to look away......:embaressed_smile:

Don't worry about it. It's far worse having to go to the dentist!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:34 am
Riddle89

riddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant future

I had my AOR Nov 04'
90 day letter Nov 06' and updated my file before Jan 07' we have heard nothing since

Riddle89
Old Mar 19th 2007, 12:05 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by riddle89
I had my AOR Nov 04'
90 day letter Nov 06' and updated my file before Jan 07' we have heard nothing since

Riddle89
Guess you are in the slow pile with the rest of us!!

suzyanne,stephenbottcher, Dave1969, mresof, janet&chris, shri_ram, johners

Last edited by Suzyanne; Mar 19th 2007 at 12:08 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Got med requests today!!

Thanks
C
Congrats and good luck

Mandi
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

We're in the slow lane too - AOR 19 Aug 2004. Delay letter Feb 2006. 90 day letter 15 Jan 2007. Updated info sent 5 March 2007. Now just waiting and waiting and waiting. It's like being on the motorway and always choosing the lane that moves the slowest.

Here's waiting patiently.