Goods to follow after Landing

Old Sep 17th 2013, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

tinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Goods to follow after Landing

We landed in Vancouver 11th July, did get a man saying welcome but then had to wait over 1hr 30 mins to be seen at a (ticket booth). The lady didn't even speak to us unless she was asking us a question, told us to go and sit down while she filled in her paperwork then got called back up to be given our passports back with our corps attached. Think she was having a bad day cos everyone before us couldn't speak much English so she had to keep getting someone to interpreted. My question is we have come back to England to sort things out and have forgot to have our goods to follow documents signed, is this going to be a problem when we move over early next year or is there somewhere I can send off now, I have tried to look at CIC but can't find anything.

Hoping someone can give us some pointers or advise.

Thanks
Old Sep 17th 2013, 11:00 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landed as PR today

Originally Posted by tinabootes
My question is we have come back to England to sort things out and have forgot to have our goods to follow documents signed, is this going to be a problem when we move over early next year or is there somewhere I can send off now, I have tried to look at CIC but can't find anything.

Hoping someone can give us some pointers or advise.

Thanks
It is not a problem. They do not process the GTF at YVR if you are just on a landing trip. You get the forms processed when you arrive with the intention of living here.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 4:00 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goods to follow after Landing

Welcome to BE!

I have moved your post to a thread of it's own - it's always better to start your own thread rather than tag onto somebody else's, that way you get relevant answers to your questions.

Old Sep 18th 2013, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

tinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond reputetinabootes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goods to follow after Landing

Thanks for that, not sure if I had to start a new thread, will know in future.