Go to London in person re file?

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

TM75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Go to London in person re file?

Hi there

Has anyone went to CHC London and asked to speak to someone regarding their file?

I went for my interview and was told that my application was approved, and I would be sent my passport request. However some weeks ago I received a request for my medicals and police checks. They already have these (and they are only 4 months old, hence it may be a clerical error? I cant explain the disappointment when I opened the envelope expecting to see my passport request..

I faxed them several weeks ago - have heard nothing.

I was thinking of going down to London and asking to speak to someone re this as for every week I wait for an answer, I could have gotten another medical/police check if for some reason they infact need it.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:48 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go to London in person re file?

Originally Posted by TM75
Hi there

Has anyone went to CHC London and asked to speak to someone regarding their file?

I went for my interview and was told that my application was approved, and I would be sent my passport request. However some weeks ago I received a request for my medicals and police checks. They already have these (and they are only 4 months old, hence it may be a clerical error? I cant explain the disappointment when I opened the envelope expecting to see my passport request..

I was thinking of going down to London and asking to speak to someone re this as for every week I wait for an answer, I could have gotten another medical/police check if for some reason they infact need it.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I dont think they allow in-person inquiries!!
the only thing u can do is fax them again....
its unfortunate that u were requested the medicals even if u submitted them before??
r u a spouse class??
a more expert opinion would be appreciated here
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:07 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Go to London in person re file?

Originally Posted by TM75
Hi there

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
If you have faxed them with an explanation then the problem is fixed. They often do not reply to faxes unless there is real need. They forget about you wondering! If you do not hear anything by June then fax again. This is not the first time that a visa officer has mentioned a time frame and then not been able to stick to it.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

TM75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Go to London in person re file?

Thank you for your reply.