FSW or CEC dilemma

Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

sbhusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW or CEC dilemma

Hi,
I have submitted my FSW application to Buffalo last May(without AE) and waiting for AOR. I'm in dilemma to decide my future course of action as the uncertainty grows day by day due to multiple factors like the delay in ministers instruction for FSW, early election and lastly 10 months only left on my TWP ..etc..I want to make sure a secure route to PR.
I'm eligible for CEC and employer of my spouse who is working with an open workpermit also agreed to convert her temporary job to permanent one once PR granted.

I see few options in front of me.

1. Wait for the AOR and then for ministers instruction on my FSW.

Cons: > my occupation may not make to the list .
> Uncertainty over the date of final implementation as rounds of discussion is going on now.

2. Wait for CEC formal regulation announcement then apply for it and pull the FSW application

cons: > 20K quota for Buffalo may push my CEC application to years.
> Uncertainty on the implementation.

3. Apply under FSW with AE to NewDelhi visa post .This time my spouse being the principal applicant. pull the already applied FSW.

Cons: > Spouse has to go for IELTS
> She is on Open WP(any issue ?)
> I assume she doesn't need AEO!
> any thing else i missed?

I want to take a route with comparatively less uncertainty and chance of quicker approval.

Experts please help me out..

Thanks,
Sbhusan

Last edited by sbhusan; Aug 29th 2008 at 3:05 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:52 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW or CEC dilemma

I would go for #3. OWP is not an issue as long as your spouse works in skilled occupation. No AEO needed if all other evidence necessary to claim AE is in place.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

sbhusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW or CEC dilemma

Thanks Mr Miller for your quick response . I have another question regarding applying to Newdelhi visapost being in canada.

What communication address i should put in the application. do they send letters overseas.

Thanks,
Sbhusan

Last edited by sbhusan; Aug 29th 2008 at 5:35 pm.