Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FSW CAT1 any trades contractors applying ?

FSW CAT1 any trades contractors applying ?

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile FSW CAT1 any trades contractors applying ?

Hi All
I am currently getting my 120 day letter documents together for my fsw cat1 application and wanted to ask if any one else with a trade back ground is at the same point in the process as me as I would be interested in having a chat .
Many thanks if you can reply
Regards
Joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Mar 22nd 2009 at 2:36 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW CAT1 any trades contractors applying ?

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi All
I am currently getting my 120 day letter documents together for my fsw cat1 application and wanted to ask if any one else with a trade back ground is at the same point in the process as me as I would be interested in having a chat .
Regards
Joinerboy
I'm surprised I have not heard from at least another tradesman in the process of applying for the fsw cat1 . If anyone is out there I'd really like to have chat and compare notes if possible .
Many thanks in advance if you can reply .
regards
joinerboy
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

We are too, but I am doing all the submitting and my OH is in the background waving the flag of support! He loves to tell me regularly that he's on the list of 38, sadly I'm not!
BTW he's an electrician...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

tinyteds is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
We are too, but I am doing all the submitting and my OH is in the background waving the flag of support! He loves to tell me regularly that he's on the list of 38, sadly I'm not!
BTW he's an electrician...
My OH is a plumber and we received our 120 day letter last month, although its going a bit too slowly here for me (can you guess that i'm doing most of the work myself!!!). I think he thinks he's done his bit just by being on the list lol!!!
Old May 14th 2009, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

Jolee7 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are to are in the process of applying but not at the 120 day notice as of yet, just managing to get through submitting initial application
My OH is an electrical contractor, we curently own our own company for which I do the paperwork
We are usure at where to settle at the moment regarding best place to get employment ????
We quite fancied Nova Scotia East coast somewhere on that side, but after further investigation, I find it may not be the best place for employment
We have 3 children so we are looking to have a family orientated lifestyle as we haven't got this is the UK at the moment
Would like to hear where other trades people are looking to go to and any other info regarding job prospects
Good luck guys
Jo
Old May 16th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jolee7
Welcome to the forum hope you recieve your 120 day letter soon
your chap is more than welcome to drop me a line if he wants a chat .
regards
joinerboy
Old May 16th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi All
Regards
Joinerboy
Hey Joinerboy, I'm a sparky currently waiting for our 120 day letter, should be this week sometime judging from the timelines, so we're just behind you in the process at the moment, PM anytime if you need a chat pal!!!
Old May 16th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi mags1972
I've pm'ed you.
regards
joinerboy