Form B4E - Importer's address

Old Jun 27th 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Nikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form B4E - Importer's address

Hi

Should the Importer's address on this form be my current UK address or my propsed Canadian address.

We land next week but won't have a definate Canadian address until next May.

Should I use my partner's parents address in Ottawa that I will be using for my PR card?

Many thanks, Nikie
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Canredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to allCanredy is a name known to all
Default Re: Form B4E - Importer's address

Originally Posted by Nikie
Hi

Should the Importer's address on this form be my current UK address or my propsed Canadian address.

We land next week but won't have a definate Canadian address until next May.

Should I use my partner's parents address in Ottawa that I will be using for my PR card?

Many thanks, Nikie
Has to be a Canadian address, so I would recommend you use your partner's parents' address.

We tried to land with the B4 listing our address in our country of origin, since we won't be moving to Canada for some months. The Customs people made us change it to a Canadian address. They accepted the address of our vacant building lot in BC....go figure.