Flight booked for soft landing

Old Sep 27th 2022, 11:38 am
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flight booked for soft landing

Now that Canada are dropping their covid reg's from Oct 1st, I've booked my flights to go and do my soft landing.

Been reading the guide on landing on here, will have that page open on the flight as a last, last minute reference!

Flying to Vancouver with a 5hr layover in Toronto where I'll do my landing.

Going to see my brother too. He's in a facility for people with acquired brain injury after having a seizure and fall resulting in a head injury (he's lost about 8 years of memory and has trouble forming new short term ones) so that's going to be both wonderful and heartbreaking in equal measure.

But, I'm a major step closer to being in Canada and better able to help him.

Big thanks to all here on the site who've put up with my badgering and hair brained schemes over the years. I really couldn't have done it without your help and knowledge and experience. I hope to be able to pay it forward over the coming years to people seeking answers like I did.
Old Sep 27th 2022, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Sunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight booked for soft landing

Same here, we fly out in 4 weeks time. As we're flying to Vegas to see family the day after arriving in Canada, I'll arrive as a tourist and then do my soft landing when we fly back to Vancouver 5 days later.

All the best for looking after your brother
Old Sep 27th 2022, 12:21 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight booked for soft landing

Thank you. Safe travels.