Finally P.R Application Submitted

Old Aug 6th 2017, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Farmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally P.R Application Submitted

Well after a very long nerve wrecking and arduous process I finally hit the button on my online P.R form.

Here goes let the waiting begin and hopefully without any hiccups

Old Aug 7th 2017, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally P.R Application Submitted

Originally Posted by Farmboy1892
Well after a very long nerve wrecking and arduous process I finally hit the button on my online P.R form.

Here goes let the waiting begin and hopefully without any hiccups

Good luck! I'm 4 months into the wait.
Old Aug 7th 2017, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Farmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Shaky,

Are you transitioning from TFWP also??

I expect each application is treated specifically based on individual circumstances.

I know that my wait for a TWFP seemed quite long however according to some of the other folk on here they seemed to think it was quite speedy (3-4 months).

Good luck with your application I expect your are nearly over the line now as they have often quoted the timescale of 6 months or less.

Thanks

Farmboy
Old Aug 8th 2017, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Farmboy1892
Thanks Shaky,

Are you transitioning from TFWP also??

I expect each application is treated specifically based on individual circumstances.

I know that my wait for a TWFP seemed quite long however according to some of the other folk on here they seemed to think it was quite speedy (3-4 months).

Good luck with your application I expect your are nearly over the line now as they have often quoted the timescale of 6 months or less.

Thanks

Farmboy

I've just applied for PR and don't have a TFWP. I'm going to try and get PR and then look for a job. I've noticed a few have taken 6-7 months for outland applications, usually less for inland. The end of September/October will hopefully get me a VISA!
Where is it you're heading or have gone to if you're on a TFWP?
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

I arrived in Canada in January as I already had a job secured. I have just submitted my P.R in the last few days and cant believe how long it takes to gather all the necessary paperwork, especially past employer letters of reference.

Now the waiting game begins. Hopefully its a smooth run.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ah cool, so at least you're there! I can't wait to get this all sorted out then I can stat applying for some jobs! I've tried already, but they all say must have the legal right to work in Canada so no luck so far.

Good luck with your application