Wikiposts

FINALLY GOT OUR VISA REQUESTS

Old Jul 20th 2011, 9:32 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FINALLY GOT OUR VISA REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ClaudioRambelli
that she is or that he is??? confused
That she is - as in Mrs R is a lucky lady
Old Jul 21st 2011, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit belated but huge congratulations I suspect you'll be heading out there before we do, but we're both NS-bound from Glasgow!

Congrats to you both, always knew it would go fine for you
Old Jul 21st 2011, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

I am a little late but congratulations mate!! you sound like a very down to earth and as you said 'realist' good person, not many around who do what we're doing for our family's futures!!

Well done and God bless your family!!

Bal

Last edited by Crushing; Jul 21st 2011 at 7:16 am. Reason: mis-quote
Old Jul 24th 2011, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ClaudioRambelli;9507170]Hi all,
just joined today after almost 2 years of my wife going on about this site.
Today, we finally got our passport requests and this is my first post!
We decided to move to Canada about two years ago, once our son Rocco was born we immediately decided that Glasgow wasn't the place we wanted him to grow up in, and we wanted to grow old as a couple somewhere where we could enjoy more the basic things in life.
No disrespect to Uk or Glasgow, im proud to be part Irish, brought up in England and i've spent a large chunk of my life in Scotland, not forgetting my son was born in Glasgow.
I like it here a lot! but i feel there's something missing....
I am a realist and not a dreamer, I know life in Canada will not be without its troubles but I'vo got to give it a go! if not for me and wifey then for my son.
I am writing this to tell my wife how much I appreciate everything she has done up to now.
This process has been long and strenuous, endless arguments and fights, days were we questioned whether or not it was all worth it.
DAVINDER,
THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this, the endless phone calls, emails, meetings.
THANK YOU for putting up with my mood swings.
You have done the vast majority of the work and I really appreciate everything you have done!
You are the best wife in the world ( ), great mum and I LOVE YOU.
Now lets get out there and see what Canada is all about.
For now..... Champagne time!

Congratulations the three of you.
Arty & Family
Old Jul 26th 2011, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ClaudioRambelli
Hi all,
just joined today after almost 2 years of my wife going on about this site.
Today, we finally got our passport requests and this is my first post!
We decided to move to Canada about two years ago, once our son Rocco was born we immediately decided that Glasgow wasn't the place we wanted him to grow up in, and we wanted to grow old as a couple somewhere where we could enjoy more the basic things in life.
No disrespect to Uk or Glasgow, im proud to be part Irish, brought up in England and i've spent a large chunk of my life in Scotland, not forgetting my son was born in Glasgow.
I like it here a lot! but i feel there's something missing....
I am a realist and not a dreamer, I know life in Canada will not be without its troubles but I'vo got to give it a go! if not for me and wifey then for my son.
I am writing this to tell my wife how much I appreciate everything she has done up to now.
This process has been long and strenuous, endless arguments and fights, days were we questioned whether or not it was all worth it.
DAVINDER,
THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this, the endless phone calls, emails, meetings.
THANK YOU for putting up with my mood swings.
You have done the vast majority of the work and I really appreciate everything you have done!
You are the best wife in the world ( ), great mum and I LOVE YOU.
Now lets get out there and see what Canada is all about.
For now..... Champagne time!
Claudio
What a lovely post. Congratulations, hope Canada is all you hope it to be