FINALLY GOT OUR VISA REQUESTS

Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:05 am
Just Joined

ClaudioRambelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FINALLY GOT OUR VISA REQUESTS

Hi all,
just joined today after almost 2 years of my wife going on about this site.
Today, we finally got our passport requests and this is my first post!
We decided to move to Canada about two years ago, once our son Rocco was born we immediately decided that Glasgow wasn't the place we wanted him to grow up in, and we wanted to grow old as a couple somewhere where we could enjoy more the basic things in life.
No disrespect to Uk or Glasgow, im proud to be part Irish, brought up in England and i've spent a large chunk of my life in Scotland, not forgetting my son was born in Glasgow.
I like it here a lot! but i feel there's something missing....
I am a realist and not a dreamer, I know life in Canada will not be without its troubles but I'vo got to give it a go! if not for me and wifey then for my son.
I am writing this to tell my wife how much I appreciate everything she has done up to now.
This process has been long and strenuous, endless arguments and fights, days were we questioned whether or not it was all worth it.
DAVINDER,
THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this, the endless phone calls, emails, meetings.
THANK YOU for putting up with my mood swings.
You have done the vast majority of the work and I really appreciate everything you have done!
You are the best wife in the world ( ), great mum and I LOVE YOU.
Now lets get out there and see what Canada is all about.
For now..... Champagne time!
Claudio
Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:19 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINALLY GOT OUR VISA REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ClaudioRambelli
Hi all,
just joined today after almost 2 years of my wife going on about this site.
Today, we finally got our passport requests and this is my first post!
We decided to move to Canada about two years ago, once our son Rocco was born we immediately decided that Glasgow wasn't the place we wanted him to grow up in, and we wanted to grow old as a couple somewhere where we could enjoy more the basic things in life.
No disrespect to Uk or Glasgow, im proud to be part Irish, brought up in England and i've spent a large chunk of my life in Scotland, not forgetting my son was born in Glasgow.
I like it here a lot! but i feel there's something missing....
I am a realist and not a dreamer, I know life in Canada will not be without its troubles but I'vo got to give it a go! if not for me and wifey then for my son.
I am writing this to tell my wife how much I appreciate everything she has done up to now.
This process has been long and strenuous, endless arguments and fights, days were we questioned whether or not it was all worth it.
DAVINDER,
THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this, the endless phone calls, emails, meetings.
THANK YOU for putting up with my mood swings.
You have done the vast majority of the work and I really appreciate everything you have done!
You are the best wife in the world ( ), great mum and I LOVE YOU.
Now lets get out there and see what Canada is all about.
For now..... Champagne time!
Claudio
Many, many congrats and you are probably the sweetest guy in the world! Mrs R is a very lucky lady.

xx
Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Many, many congrats and you are probably the sweetest guy in the world! Mrs R is a very lucky lady.

xx

Hi Amy,
are you the famous Amy that speaks to my wife every day?
If so I believe I should thank you immensely for your invaluable help.
Lots of love
Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:28 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Amy,
are you the famous Amy that speaks to my wife every day?
If so I believe I should thank you immensely for your invaluable help.
Lots of love
LOL yes tis I...

No worries at all - just super pleased for you guys that PPR is finally here and you can start to plan the big move over! Plus, I am looking forward to a scrummy BBQ cooked by you :0)

A xx
Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:32 am
Just Joined

LOL yes tis I...

No worries at all - just super pleased for you guys that PPR is finally here and you can start to plan the big move over! Plus, I am looking forward to a scrummy BBQ cooked by you :0)

A xx
Without sounding flirty....
I'll cook you anything you want now!!
See you soon hopefully
Old Jul 20th 2011, 5:08 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

xx
That she is Congrats
Old Jul 20th 2011, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

See you soon hopefully
Claudio,

I have a spag bog please :-)

Very well done on your ppr. I am truly delighted for you both....wish you were coming to Vancouver though.

Having a wee glass of wine to celebrate the great news.

When are you heading down to London to drop off....or are you posting?
Old Jul 20th 2011, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

See you soon hopefully
Claudio,

Very well done on your ppr. I am truly delighted for you both....wish you were coming to Vancouver though.

Old Jul 20th 2011, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Claudio
Congratulations.
We moved from Blantyre two years ago and have not regretted the move one bit.

Old Jul 20th 2011, 6:23 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and what a wonderful post, I hope everything goes well going forward
Old Jul 20th 2011, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Many Congratulations enjoy the feeling of relief, I know we have this past week. Wishing you all lots of happiness in new Canadian life.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 8:46 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats guys, cant wait to see you over here again and your cute little baby!, this time for good
Old Jul 20th 2011, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Claudio,

Nae bother Linsy,
spag bol it is!!
Old Jul 20th 2011, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by engineer80
That she is Congrats
that she is or that he is??? confused
Old Jul 20th 2011, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Thanks to everyone, didn't expect all these replies

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.