Fedex - Mail scare

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:14 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Exclamation Fedex - Mail scare

:scared: :scared:

I just tracked a Fedex that was sent to me from the US and it sais delivered at 10:49 AM to my home address, however I never got it.

This was nothing immigration related, but what if,... :scared:

Having one of those panic attacks again.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:23 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fedex - Mail scare

Originally Posted by mhhp

I just tracked a Fedex that was sent to me from the US and it sais delivered at 10:49 AM to my home address, however I never got it.

I had my laptop delivered to the wrong Appartment complex by FEDEX. I was lucky that the person who received it was an honest person!

Yeah you CIC letter is in some garbage can now
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

vetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Something I never want to discole earlier, but now since the thruth is out in open......

There is no such place as CIC. FedEx employees decide who goes to Canada and who does not. So tip them well and you will go there. The truth will set you free.

Originally Posted by MJ23
I had my laptop delivered to the wrong Appartment complex by FEDEX. I was lucky that the person who received it was an honest person!

Yeah you CIC letter is in some garbage can now
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe the same as the pizza delivery from Singh that eded up to the door of the Sgro`s.

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey mhhp, thanks for bringing something like that, up!! LOL I actually had the great USPS lose my RCMP prints. I figured I would get the jump on them and get them before I received IA. Well, was notified by email they were sent out and guess what...never received them. And it's going on two months, since that very email. Yes, next time I will use DHL, but at the time didn't know any better. So, next week I will start on another set of prints. The entire PR process blows!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

vetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually on that note, I had a similar experience with FedEx. Sent FBI cards in Sept and on FedEx's online tracker it showed up that they had dilivered it to a totally different address, but in reality they had sent it to FBI office.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

immquest is an unknown quantity at this point

Had similar experience with Fedex.
Ordered a book and on tracking found that the book had been delivered to an address in another state!
I was pretty close to calling the book store and yelling at them when Fedex guy knocked at my door and delivered the book! So much so for their tracking system.

As far as DHL, I had one envelope dropped near my door( I live in an apartment on the 3rd floor) and on another instance I found a DHL envelope lying on the stairs leading to my apartment. On both occasions, I had my passports returned through DHL. I was shocked and made a complaint to DHL - got a response "thanks for your comment"

Since then I pray everytime I send /receive anything important through them
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:52 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

It was not my intention to cause a panic.

But now I am panicking :scared:

I thought I was an isolated case :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 4th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Hey Mhhp...

How do you know that CIC sent you a letter by fedex that you never recieved.. I find something fishy in that what are you upto these days? How about keep checking programme.....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 11:41 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Hey Mhhp...

How do you know that CIC sent you a letter by fedex that you never recieved.. I find something fishy in that what are you upto these days? How about keep checking programme.....
Hey bhalerao,

I did not get anything from CIC in fact I am not expecting my next letter from them until May/June. In my post I wrote that this Fedex was not Immig. related. it just scared me :scared: .

As for the competition I am determined to have more E-client log ons than MJ. maybe CIC should publish an interim score once a month.

Sorry got to go check again, see ya