Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer

fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer

Old Aug 16th 2012, 8:15 am
Just Joined

borntogig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer

hi! i'm a newbie here! just want to know if anyone of you have tried the fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer? It said in there that they will endeavor to find me a sponsoring employer to get me a work visa, then eventually when i'm already in canada, if i'm eligible for a permanent visa, they'll apply for me under fsw coz i'm a registered nurse in my country.. Thanks! i'll appreciate your comments!
Old Aug 16th 2012, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer

CIC advice on using immigration agents -

'Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives – Choose carefully

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives give immigration advice and help to visa applicants, usually for a fee.

You do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant.

All the forms and information that you need to apply for a visa are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application forms and submit them on your own'

CIC link info - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...tive/index.asp

Some find it necessary to employ an agent/consultant and are happy with the results others do a DIY application either way it's CIC who grant visa approval not immigration consultants or employers.
All the best with what ever route you decide to take

Last edited by joinerboy; Aug 16th 2012 at 12:46 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2012, 1:02 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fast track immigration full service relocation program of colin singer

Isnt it illegal to take money from people that you find a job? My understanding is employment agencies are payed only by the employer that they fill a position for.
Old Aug 16th 2012, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Siphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant future

Do a forum search for Colin Singer, you'll find a few people have used his firm's services in the past.
Old Aug 16th 2012, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

borntogig is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your replies. I cannot apply directly for independent immigrant under fsw because i am short on points for i didn't have any offer of employment, so i searched the net and find the law firm of colin singer, they offered me that program, have searched already about his office and found some positive things coming from his previous clients.. I was just thinking if any member here had undergone such program from his firm.. anyway thanks so much for the replies.. appreciate it
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:25 pm
Banned

Driscoll Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi borntogig,
We have just started to use this firm and have everything crossed that they will work out for use. Like you we have look on line to find good and bad reviews (as everything). Sometime I think it could be to good to be true, but hopefully not. Take care
Old Aug 21st 2012, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, "fast track immigration full service relocation program" sounds just too good to be true. In which case, it probably is.

As others said, lawyers and consultants can promise the earth but they can't make CIC work any faster nor sway their decision on your favor.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

spanners is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joinerboy
CIC advice on using immigration agents -

'Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives – Choose carefully

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives give immigration advice and help to visa applicants, usually for a fee.

You do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant.

All the forms and information that you need to apply for a visa are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application forms and submit them on your own'

CIC link info - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...tive/index.asp

Some find it necessary to employ an agent/consultant and are happy with the results others do a DIY application either way it's CIC who grant visa approval not immigration consultants or employers.
All the best with what ever route you decide to take
is that you G? andy