Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

fast track/expedite PR/SW application

Wikiposts

fast track/expedite PR/SW application

Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:24 pm
Banned

bubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant future
Default fast track/expedite PR/SW application

Ok from my understanding of Judy's and PMM posts and messages.

IF one was to enter Canada with a temporary work permit, and that person finds a job, the employer cannot employ them PERMANENTLY FULL TIME?

The employer has to wait until that person with a temporary work permit has a PR status BEFORE they can employ them PERMANTLY?

Are you saying that the person with a temporary work permit CANNOT work FULLTIME?

also, if the person is from UK AND has all the documents required to fast track the application, could this be fast tracked in less than a year?
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:33 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fast track/expedite PR/SW application

Originally Posted by bubbe2005
IF one was to enter Canada with a temporary work permit, and that person finds a job, the employer cannot employ them PERMANENTLY FULL TIME?
You still don't know the rules. Unless you are coming on BUNAC permit you must have job offer with positive LMO before applying for work permit.

And yes, person with work permit can only be employed on temporary position as work permit is time limited.

The employer has to wait until that person with a temporary work permit has a PR status BEFORE they can employ them PERMANTLY?
Employer can employ you "permanently" on provisional basis, providing that you become a PR before WP runs out

Are you saying that the person with a temporary work permit CANNOT work FULLTIME?
Full time has nothing to do with permanent or temporary employment

also, if the person is from UK AND has all the documents required to fast track the application, could this be fast tracked in less than a year?
Maybe, it depends from many factors.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:42 pm
Banned

bubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant futurebubbe2005 has a brilliant future

BUNAC says there is no need for the employer to go through LMO or HRSD, BUNAC is a valid working permit given from CHC in UK, they are the only ones that no other canada work programmes do not offer.

All you have to do is show the employer the work permit obtained from BUNAC obtained from the CHC in UK, and your'e all set to work.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:56 pm

You obviously didn't fully read my answers above. I clearly stated:

Unless you are coming on BUNAC permit you must have job offer with positive LMO before applying for work permit.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 9:01 pm
Banned

BUNAC is a valid work permit WITHOUT the Need of the employer to go to LMO and HRSD, with BUNAC you arrive in canada look for a job and get a job because it is a valid work permit given ONLY TO BUNAC from the CHC!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 9:08 pm

I wrote:

Unless you are coming on BUNAC permit you must have job offer with positive LMO before applying for work permit.

What part of "unless" you can't understand? How you want to pass IELTS?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unless
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:50 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
I wrote:

roflmao - im so sorry but that was really funny . Im sat there thinking - ok and the penny will drop in a moment - but nope - i could hear the wind as it rushed right over the OP's head - hmmm maybe through the ears???
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tanah
roflmao - im so sorry but that was really funny . Im sat there thinking - ok and the penny will drop in a moment - but nope - i could hear the wind as it rushed right over the OP's head - hmmm maybe through the ears???
Very True

And they expect to get a job?

Probably end up at Tim Hortons
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

The OP's posts get funnier by the day. Have a look through and be reassured that Canada is safe as they will probably never manage to book the plane ticket
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:59 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
The OP's posts get funnier by the day. Have a look through and be reassured that Canada is safe as they will probably never manage to book the plane ticket
superb!!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 3:56 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
I wrote:

deja-vu
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:10 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
I was thinking the same thing.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

ojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really nice

Along with the Cinnamon Melt I treated myself to at McDonald's earlier, this thread has made my day better
Old Jun 19th 2008, 3:46 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

bubbe - if you want proper advise just tell the whole story. Are you heading for the US or Canada? What work are you looking for? Where are you planning to live? Do you even qualify for PR? It doesn't sound like BUNAC is for you...

oh - and don't argue with Andrew - he is da man
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:44 pm
Banned

BUNAC isn't only for students, if your no longer a student at least you have to less than 30 AND have a british passport! have you read the website? have you called them yourself? oh because I have! its an OPEN WORK AUTHORIZATION given from the CHC themselves! okay! you dig!???!

and yes it does suit me because i am not 30 .....YET! and I qualify for the points to apply for S/W PR and I am confident getting a job in Canada so watch this space, im not argueing, but I hate it when people try to say "its not possible" or "its not going to happen" or "know the rules" whatever! I'll do it my my, forum is for advice, if you don't like to offer any THEN DON'T simple as that!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.