Family class sponsor

Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

leecyndisanders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family class sponsor

Our app was received by CPC Mississauga back on the 18 Aug 08. I have just received a letter from them, however, I cant get the letter to read untill wednesday. Do CPC send you a confirmatory letter before the app goes to London for the PR process, I know this is a vague qusetion just really curious if you receive any correspondence once they confirm / deny.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:59 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family class sponsor

Assuming your case is that of a sponsored spouse then the letter probably advises that the sponsorship has been approved and the application for PR sent off to London.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah thats what mine said.

It will be in London before you know it
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Yes wife is Canadian, and it is just spousal sponsor for myself.

Fingers x'sed.

Thansk
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Family class sponsor

Hey Guys,

I just joined this forum today..I am sponsoring my husband from London. and the file has been received and in process by London office since Aug 18/08. I am just wondering is anyone with similar timelines? is there anyone aware how long i have to wait??? thanks for your time.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

treehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nice

Originally Posted by srp353
Hey Guys,

I just joined this forum today..I am sponsoring my husband from London. and the file has been received and in process by London office since Aug 18/08. I am just wondering is anyone with similar timelines? is there anyone aware how long i have to wait??? thanks for your time.
Well London began processing my bloke's part of the application on the 6th August. We received photos that we'd sent supporting the applic back in the post at the end of last week with a form saying they no longer needed them and didn't require any further paperwork from us so...soon, hopefully. I'm checking my online status quasi-compulsively
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

hi treehavn,

so did u receive any letter from them saying what is happening with ur file? what kind of photos you are talking abt?? wedidng pics? I am in Canada and just received a letter from them early Aug/08 saying that they are going to send my file to London and that's it. havent received anything since then
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

treehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nice

hi treehavn,

so did u receive any letter from them saying what is happening with ur file? what kind of photos you are talking abt?? wedidng pics? I am in Canada and just received a letter from them early Aug/08 saying that they are going to send my file to London and that's it. havent received anything since then
End of July/beginning of August we received the letter from Mississauga approving me for sponsorship and forwarding my bloke's application to London. They assigned us a case number. Last week they returned some photos that were proof of common-law relationship - it was only the second time we'd heard from them, so I shouldn't worry.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:57 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

One problem for sponsored spouses is that they have submitted a complete application with all information needed to make the decision. As a result, while background checks are being done, they receive no correspondence or enquiries from the visa office until the application processing is complete and they are ready for visa. Be patient. It is best for health and nothing you do now will help speed things up.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Just got hold of the letter from CPC and it's all good. PR app now sent to CPC London and just awaiting there decision.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Not entirely related, but I did my usual (twice or thrice) daily check of the CIC website this morning and noticed this for the first time: The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.

Note to self: CIC is not eBay. Refreshing/frequent checks won't make the decision happen any faster
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi treehavn,

does it say on CIC under your bloke's file stauts: we have started processing XXXX XXXX XXXX's file on August 8,2008. Mine says they have started processing yyyy's file on August 18,2008. I cant wait as this is so painful to wait.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Hi treehavn,

does it say on CIC under your bloke's file stauts: we have started processing XXXX XXXX XXXX's file on August 8,2008. Mine says they have started processing yyyy's file on August 18,2008. I cant wait as this is so painful to wait.
Off the top of my head, I think it says it's In Process and if you click on that it gives the date. I know the waiting drives you a little mental, but best to just follow Jim Humphries' advice, sit back and wait...and wait...and wait.