Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Experts pls help- Canadian Immigration question

Experts pls help- Canadian Immigration question

Old Nov 30th 2004, 6:29 am
Just Joined

makkapati is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experts pls help- Canadian Immigration question

Hi Experts,

I was asked by the Canadian RPC Buffalo to submit FBI fingerprints, local police clearence certificate, RPRF fee and medical records with in 60 days. This was in Feb/March 2004, and i had submitted all the docs before the deadline. However i got a mail now from RPC saying that the FBI records were asked and i did not furnished it. I am surprised and am loosing sleep thinking what might have happened to all other records which i submitted as one complete package.I tracked it with the courier and made sure it reached the right place.

I need advice on:

-How do i check if they are missing all other docs which i submitted with the FBI record earlier.

-What is the fastest way of getting the FBI fingerprint certificates from FBI so that they can be submitted to RPC in 3-4 weeks time frame.

Any advices and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards
M