Experts Please Help (SOS call)

Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:00 am
ly1
Forum Regular

ly1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experts Please Help (SOS call)

I applied in Oct 2001, submitted IELTS in Oct2002(test taken Aug 22nd '02), resubmitted IRPA froms and IELTS in Apr 2003. Now i get a letter on Sep18th asking to submit Original IELTS test report form within 30 days

My question is on CIC website they say Language test results are valid for 1 yr, that means effective Aug 22 '03 my results are invalid, although its not my mistake. Are they asking me to take the test again, if so at such a short notice how do i take the test and send the results.I recieved letter to submit IELTS and IRPA froms on Mar 30 '03 and they said they will get back in 3 months, so on that criteria at that points my IELTS would have been valid . Please guide me and suggest any options.

Most importantly i can take the test only by the 15th of Oct and then 2 weeks for the result,so not at all possible to do anything within a month.Please advise what should I do.

Last edited by ly1; Oct 4th 2003 at 6:04 am.