Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Expert help on PR application to home country..

Expert help on PR application to home country..

Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

sbhusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expert help on PR application to home country..

Hi,
This forum,specially Mr Miller's help has always been instrumental for my application preparation. I am thankful to everyone here.Now I'm planning to withdraw my PR application from Buffalo and send the same to New Delhi with my spouse as principal applicant. As I have an already filled application with me I need help on few things so that I can modify the existing application without any mistake:

1.Is there any thing which needs special care while sending my PR application to the visa post in my home country when working in Canada under TWP ?

2.What correspondence address should I put in the application ?

3.Is there any problem if I give my Canadian address for communication while sending my application to CHC New Delhi ?

4. Finally , how to withdraw the application from Buffalo ? and do they return the full application set which I sent to them?

Thanks,
Sbhusan

Last edited by sbhusan; Sep 1st 2008 at 8:53 pm.