Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Ex-Wildy Client... Can't find out anything about my status

Ex-Wildy Client... Can't find out anything about my status

Old Apr 9th 2015, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

MapleLite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex-Wildy Client... Can't find out anything about my status

Hi, I hope someone can offer me advice. I'm an client of Wildy (who I always found very helpful) but I don't have a client ID number or a UCI number or anything that would let me go online to try and track the progress of my FSW application. And of course, I can't call to ask for it. I don't know if my application was one of the lucky ones that made the cap or if it's sat somewhere in a pile waiting to be sent back. I can't change my address online as I don't have that info to log in either... FINALLY I managed to get someone from the ICCRC who have all the ex-Wildy files and they are couriering my file to me. Will my UCI number be on that?? I am getting a bit desperate. My application went in in December and I have no idea whether I need to start another or what to do... Not knowing is driving me crazy.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 6:51 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex-Wildy Client... Can't find out anything about my status

Originally Posted by MapleLite
Hi, I hope someone can offer me advice. I'm an client of Wildy (who I always found very helpful) but I don't have a client ID number or a UCI number or anything that would let me go online to try and track the progress of my FSW application. And of course, I can't call to ask for it. I don't know if my application was one of the lucky ones that made the cap or if it's sat somewhere in a pile waiting to be sent back. I can't change my address online as I don't have that info to log in either... FINALLY I managed to get someone from the ICCRC who have all the ex-Wildy files and they are couriering my file to me. Will my UCI number be on that?? I am getting a bit desperate. My application went in in December and I have no idea whether I need to start another or what to do... Not knowing is driving me crazy.
If your application only went in to CIC in December, then its unlikely that there will be any paperwork from CIC in the pack coming from ICCRC. I thought Wildy had said that they would forward any e-mails from CIC for the time being for those who currently had not been issued with a file number?

How did you pay for your Government Processing fees? Credit Card or did Wildy raise a bank draft? If CC have you checked to see if it has been charged by CIC yet?
Old Apr 9th 2015, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Gah. In my head I was hoping that when the paperwork is put through it at least gets some kind of ID number. No?
Gov processing fees? I paid all that through Wildly I think.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 7:49 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Gah. In my head I was hoping that when the paperwork is put through it at least gets some kind of ID number. No?
Gov processing fees? I paid all that through Wildly I think.
Sadly not. You only get the ID number once your pack is accepted. The only other thing you could do is contact CIC London, explain what's happened and see if they can search and see if you are through to being processed yet.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

I thought it had been sent to Sydney... Would it have been automatically sent to London? Thanks!
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:17 pm

I thought it had been sent to Sydney... Would it have been automatically sent to London? Thanks!
No, it would be at Sydney but it's very hard to contact them via email. London tend to be a little more responsive.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

But... if it's there - how will London know what's what? OH GOD THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!!
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:22 pm

But... if it's there - how will London know what's what? OH GOD THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!!
London can search for a record for you using your name and DOB. I assume ICCRC have been no help in working out how to find out this info?
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

None whatsoever.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

OK - do you have a contact for the London office that I can try? THANK YOU.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:37 pm

OK - do you have a contact for the London office that I can try? THANK YOU.
[email protected] - make sure to provide your full name, date of birth NOC that you applied under and explain what's happened with Wildy.

Good luck To!
Old Apr 16th 2015, 4:33 pm

Any luck?
Old Apr 16th 2015, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Nothing so far at all. I got my paperwork back and you were right - nothing on that at all. I don't know what to do - just more waiting and seeing, I guess. I'm hoping to hear something from London soon... Thanks.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 4:49 pm

Fingers crossed x