Estimated time - Wife

Old Jan 14th 2002, 2:31 am
Samer

Hi, I am currenly sponsoring my wife who has applied for her immigration visa last
June. So far it took what most people said it would (i.e., 6 month) and she did not
have to go through an interview. She has done her medicals on the 12th of December
and I was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate as to when she should expect her
landing papers.

Much Appreciated. Samer

Old Jan 14th 2002, 3:05 am
Jim Humphries

Processing times depend on many things, the visa post and applicant's citizenship
being just two. If your wife has lived all of her life in one coutry that would
simplify things. Jim Humphries, former visa officer

Samer wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 16th 2002, 2:40 am
Chiko

Where is your wife, what country? Generally after medical exam, it takes 2- 4 months
for interview and landing papers award. Inteview is sometimes called sometime waived.
March is estimated for a response.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:05:55 GMT, Jim Humphries <[email protected]> wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Hi, I am currenly sponsoring my wife who has applied for her immigration visa last[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> June. So far it took what most people said it would (i.e., 6 month) and she did[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> not have to go through an interview. She has done her medicals on the 12th of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> December and I was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate as to when she should[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> expect her landing papers.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Much Appreciated. Samer[/usenetquote2]