Employer Referance Letter

Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Employer Referance Letter

I had sent my original referance letter which states my 1) period of work, 2) salary, 3) main duties 4)position. The person who signed the letter is the Vice Chairman. I have attached his business card. Well i dont know whether he would remember my name if somebody called him and asked as there are around 700 employees working here. He surely would remember my face but may not remeber my name.

1) Will they call him and ask, or will they write him a letter and enquire?

My salary is directly credited to the bank and the bank statements clearly states such
Amoung the list of other items it says
Date : 23/xx/2005 Salary credited : KD xxx/xxx
what i mean to say is my salary is clearly marked in the bank statement.

I have also included a photocopy of "Employment Decree" which was made when i joined the company when i joined the company 5 years back. The photo copy is signed and sealed by the legal advisor of our company.

2) Would the above documents be sufficient to get full points (21 points) in work experience?

If not what other things should i send? I have already sent the application to London CHC but yet to receive my AOR.

Please help.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employer Referance Letter

Hi,

If you have access to a detailed generic job description for your position, I would send that as well to give them a clear understanding of your skills etc.

SAW 04

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
I had sent my original referance letter which states my 1) period of work, 2) salary, 3) main duties 4)position. The person who signed the letter is the Vice Chairman. I have attached his business card. Well i dont know whether he would remember my name if somebody called him and asked as there are around 700 employees working here. He surely would remember my face but may not remeber my name.

1) Will they call him and ask, or will they write him a letter and enquire?

My salary is directly credited to the bank and the bank statements clearly states such
Amoung the list of other items it says
Date : 23/xx/2005 Salary credited : KD xxx/xxx
what i mean to say is my salary is clearly marked in the bank statement.

I have also included a photocopy of "Employment Decree" which was made when i joined the company when i joined the company 5 years back. The photo copy is signed and sealed by the legal advisor of our company.

2) Would the above documents be sufficient to get full points (21 points) in work experience?

If not what other things should i send? I have already sent the application to London CHC but yet to receive my AOR.

Please help.