education question

Old Dec 18th 2012, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

jimboger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default education question

hi all
in the checklist under section 13, it states

YOU MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF BOTH THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YEARS OF EDUCATION ALONG WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT THE PROGRAMMES WERE COMPLETED

i have enclosed my certificates and letters from my schools
do i need to put an extra sheet actually showing the amount of years claimed, or are the certificated and letters ample proof ?

thanks
Old Dec 19th 2012, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: education question

Originally Posted by jimboger1
hi all

YOU MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF BOTH THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YEARS OF EDUCATION ALONG WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT THE PROGRAMMES WERE COMPLETED

do i need to put an extra sheet actually showing the amount of years claimed, or are the certificated and letters ample proof ?

thanks

No idea but add the extra sheet in. Giving them extra never hurts but it could hurt if they want it and you didn't provide it.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

hamazz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimboger1
hi all

thanks
can i ask what program of immigration you are applying for, as the FSW for 2013 you will need to get your credentials assessed prior to applying.

hamazz
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hamazz
can i ask what program of immigration you are applying for, as the FSW for 2013 you will need to get your credentials assessed prior to applying.

hamazz
You can look back at a poster's previous posts by clicking on their name and selecting from the drop down menu - that'll tell you that the OP is applying as FSW but with AEO.

HTH.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Airborne_Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

If getting a head start and submitting an application to ICAS, is just proof of further education needed or does all of secondary high school need to be proved aswell. Anybody any idea???