Wikiposts

Education Documents

Old Dec 10th 2010, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

mathewpsimon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Education Documents

Hi All,
I just wanted to confirm 2 things - the educational documents and experience letters are not to be sent with the initial application.Right or wrong? Since I see only passport copy and the IELTS results is the only 2 documents I see as attachment in the document checklist.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 9:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education Documents

Originally Posted by mathewpsimon
Hi All,
I just wanted to confirm 2 things - the educational documents and experience letters are not to be sent with the initial application.Right or wrong? Since I see only passport copy and the IELTS results is the only 2 documents I see as attachment in the document checklist.
It might be helpful if you told people what you are applying for, what stage you are at, and what visa office you are applying via.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

FSW application as dentist and this is just in the stage of filling up of applications..I just wanted to confirm.And the other question which I forgot to mention was I guess IELTS general training is enough ? Right
Old Dec 10th 2010, 11:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

FSW application as dentist and this is just in the stage of filling up of applications..I just wanted to confirm.And the other question which I forgot to mention was I guess IELTS general training is enough ? Right
Which visa office? You're not looking at the right checklist, you need a lot more than just IELTS and a passport page i.e. full identity docs/proof of employment/education/funds etc!

Tell us which visa office and I'll find you the checklist. You need to submit a full package, the only thing I think you don't send is the police checks at this stage.

And yes, general IELTS is fine, they don't accept academic.

Old Dec 10th 2010, 11:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Which visa office? You're not looking at the right checklist, you need a lot more than just IELTS and a passport page i.e. full identity docs/proof of employment/education/funds etc!

Tell us which visa office and I'll find you the checklist. You need to submit a full package, the only thing I think you don't send is the police checks at this stage.

And yes, general IELTS is fine, they don't accept academic.

You do send Police Checks now - they changed it - well actually they changed it to say you CAN send them now if you want or you can send them later..lol
Old Dec 11th 2010, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

hi christmasoompa,

this is my initial application.I am placed in UAE and I guess since I fall under FSW Category 1 I must send the documents to CIC Sydney.I downloaded all the pdf file from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp
Please let me know if this is correct ?
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:15 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

hi christmasoompa,

this is my initial application.I am placed in UAE and I guess since I fall under FSW Category 1 I must send the documents to CIC Sydney.I downloaded all the pdf file from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp
Please let me know if this is correct ?
Yes, re-read the instructions closely to ensure that you aren't missing anything.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Yes after reading the manual I find that it did not mention anything about experience certificates and educational certificates to be send.So I wanted to confirm that.May be later on we need to send?
Old Dec 12th 2010, 1:46 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Yes after reading the manual I find that it did not mention anything about experience certificates and educational certificates to be send.So I wanted to confirm that.May be later on we need to send?
Click here and look at point 4 - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ed-mission.asp - you need to supply the documents that are specific to the visa office who will deal with the second part of your application as well, to CIO Sydney at the same time. CIO Sydney must receive the FULL pack.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi Amy,Sorry to bother again.
Let me list this out.
Step 1
Since I am applying as Dentist in the FSW category,I need to seend all the documents mentioned in that to the CIC Sydney office.In this check list there is no mention of the sending educational & experience certificates.
Step 2
One set of applications I need to send visa office with the specific documents related to the concerned visa office also(which in my case is Abu Dhabi,UAE).Even this checklist does not mention anything about the educational & experience certificates.

Amy Please let me know if step 1 &2 is correct or not.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

I was checking the UK Visa office link and found that there is mention of the Education and Work Experience documents.Which means since Abu Dhabi is not asking for it I need not send?Is that correct?
Also the Sydney office package checklist there is no mention of sending the Education and Work experience documents.
Please some advice please.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

In the checklist for Abu Dhabi, it very clearly states "If you are applying as a Federal Skilled Worker, you must use the Visa Office Specific Instructions for London".

So you need to download the London checklist, and send everything on there to CIO Sydney - which will include educational certs etc.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

thanks christmasoompa.So you need to send all forms filled up mentioned in the FSW general link+documents mentioned in that checklist + those mentioned in the UK,London visa office checklist to the Sydney office.
I hope that is right.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

thanks christmasoompa.So you need to send all forms filled up mentioned in the FSW general link+documents mentioned in that checklist + those mentioned in the UK,London visa office checklist to the Sydney office.
I hope that is right.
All those in the London visa office checklist including the forms under the FSW section of the CIC website. Forget the Abu Dhabi checklist as that's obviously not for FSW applications, so just use the London one.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.