ECA-WES Clarification

Old Aug 25th 2018, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

usydkrish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ECA-WES Clarification

Hello

I would like to know should I submit a separate application for UG and PG degree evaluation. And will I have to pay separate fees for each.

And should I follow the same process for my spouse on a separate application

Regards,
Krish

Last edited by usydkrish; Aug 25th 2018 at 3:30 pm.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

neill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ECA-WES Clarification

UG and PG application on same application, under one fee. (That's how it was 3 years ago, at least.)
Old Aug 26th 2018, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

usydkrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Neill

Thanks for your response. Wanted to check about academic transcripts and mark sheets. What is the easiest way to obtain the same from respective University as I did my education from two different countries for UG (India) and PG (Australia). And to whom should I send this request as I am not in a position to visit the University personally

Regards,
Krish
Old Aug 26th 2018, 8:36 am
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by usydkrish
Hello Neill

Thanks for your response. Wanted to check about academic transcripts and mark sheets. What is the easiest way to obtain the same from respective University as I did my education from two different countries for UG (India) and PG (Australia). And to whom should I send this request as I am not in a position to visit the University personally

Regards,
Krish
I think it best that you contact the Alumni in each university and explain that you want the transcripts sending directly to WES for immigration purposes. They may ask for courier fees or alternatively check to see if WES will accept them via email. My university was able to send them via email bit mine is a British one. Have a look on WES' site:
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

"

1. Transcript of Academic Records/Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)

This is an official document issued by the institution that awarded your degree that lists all subjects or modules taken and grades earned for each year of study.
What you need to do:
Option 1

For completed study, ask the institution that awarded your degree to send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official at the institution.

Option 2

If the institution gives you the document to send to WES, it must be in a sealed envelope. If the envelope is opened or if there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

Option 3

If your institution uses Digitary® or Gradintel, you may provide WES with access your electronic document. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online. Access should be sent to the following email accounts:

For Digitary: [email protected]
For Gradintel: [email protected]

Note: Please do not assign a pin or expiry date as this can block us from accessing your documents. General inquiries or attachments of any kind are not accepted at this email address. For customer service inquiries please contact us.
Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents.
Important Information:
  • For incomplete or in-progress study, please ask the institution you attended to send your academic transcript directly to WES.
  • If you have completed less than one year full-time post-secondary academic study, WES highly recommends that you also send secondary school documents."