Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

E-commerce Degree from Sweden and Immigration to Canada

E-commerce Degree from Sweden and Immigration to Canada

Old Dec 21st 2005, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

armas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-commerce Degree from Sweden and Immigration to Canada

Dear Friends,

One of my brother has a E-commerce Master Degree from Lund University in Sweden.

Would you please let us know if this degree with one year experience will be good enough for immigration to Canada under skilled labor.

Thank you in advance

Season Greetings!

Armas
Old Dec 21st 2005, 4:57 pm
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: E-commerce Degree from Sweden and Immigration to Canada

Originally Posted by armas
Dear Friends,

One of my brother has a E-commerce Master Degree from Lund University in Sweden.

Would you please let us know if this degree with one year experience will be good enough for immigration to Canada under skilled labor.

Thank you in advance

Season Greetings!

Armas
It should be complete full time one year experience at application time. He can go ahead with the degree he holds. Good luck.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 6:05 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E-commerce Degree from Sweden and Immigration to Canada

It is much more what needs to be met than just education and experience in order to pass selection and other criteria. Your brother can try to do a generic self-assessment test on CIC website to see if he has any chance or for more detailed evaluation (free) he can contact me directly. Just click on my name to the left and select "Send email to..."

Originally Posted by armas
Dear Friends,

Thank you in advance

Season Greetings!

Armas