E-Client- Still Alive

Old Aug 19th 2004, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Kevin007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-Client- Still Alive

Hi Everyone, After raging debates everywhere in this forum, looks likes the E-Client server may not be a flatliner after all. After provding me with a reliable "in process" status since over two years, come hail,snow or hurricanes, it finally stuttered to life when i checked it last with a latest addition informing me that medicals had been recieved. Coming to the contentious topic of medicals, Andrew, Jim ,PMM or anyone could you please clear a doubt. I recieved my IA last October asking for medicals to be done witin 60 days, completed and send to Ottawa on 1st December 2003. So when do i say my medical is valid till, October because they send me the papers then or december coz i finished my medical then. That would be useful because it would give/take 2 months of my medical validity.

P.S- i had send a bitter sweet letter to Buffalo 2 weeks after which E-Client woke up. :-)
Old Aug 19th 2004, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

vajra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E-Client- Still Alive

One year from the date you did your medicals. So should be Dec. in your case.

Originally Posted by Kevin007
Hi Everyone, After raging debates everywhere in this forum, looks likes the E-Client server may not be a flatliner after all. After provding me with a reliable "in process" status since over two years, come hail,snow or hurricanes, it finally stuttered to life when i checked it last with a latest addition informing me that medicals had been recieved. Coming to the contentious topic of medicals, Andrew, Jim ,PMM or anyone could you please clear a doubt. I recieved my IA last October asking for medicals to be done witin 60 days, completed and send to Ottawa on 1st December 2003. So when do i say my medical is valid till, October because they send me the papers then or december coz i finished my medical then. That would be useful because it would give/take 2 months of my medical validity.

P.S- i had send a bitter sweet letter to Buffalo 2 weeks after which E-Client woke up. :-)