E-client, Not Just on Mondays :-)

Old Feb 11th 2005, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

willhrhodes is on a distinguished road
Cool E-client, Not Just on Mondays :-)

I know this is stupid, but I still checked e-client after I landed. I guess I just wanted to see if it would ever be updated. I landed yesterday and today this is what eclient said:

"We started processing your application on June 14, 2004."

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

"Medical results have been received."

"You entered Canada at the office on February 10, 2005 and became a Permanent Resident. "

Pretty dang fast on their part.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

longwait is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E-client, Not Just on Mondays :-)

For the past 2 and a halfl years, the only word that I got from e-client was "In-Process", but after I received my PP last December, my e-client has been updated almost very quickly. I just landed last week and my e-client shows:

We started processing your application on November 13, 2002.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the office on February 03, 2005 and became a Permanent Resident.

Originally Posted by willhrhodes
I know this is stupid, but I still checked e-client after I landed. I guess I just wanted to see if it would ever be updated. I landed yesterday and today this is what eclient said:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

"You entered Canada at the office on February 10, 2005 and became a Permanent Resident. "

Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:09 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by longwait
For the past 2 and a halfl years, the only word that I got from e-client was "In-Process", but after I received my PP last December, my e-client has been updated almost very quickly. I just landed last week and my e-client shows:

We started processing your application on November 13, 2002.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the office on February 03, 2005 and became a Permanent Resident.
You are scaring me :scared: :scared: . If my e-client does actually change one day I will probably fall into a catatonic shock.

So if you all dont hear from me for a week youll know what happened :scared:
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
My e-client says :

"We started processing your application on July 22 2002."

It remained "decision made" for more than a year and one month then suddenly changed to "In Process"

waiting for this line to be added

"You entered Canada at the office on XXXXXXXXXXX and became a Permanent Resident. "
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

newgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

so your total application wait was just 8 months? is this right? if so which country and what type (e.g. skilled worker) application did u have?

Originally Posted by willhrhodes

Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi newgirl,
He could be qubec....immigration. That is usually faster than the normal immigration.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

ChicagoJer is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess is that this is a spousal case... most skilled worker cases are not processed in 8 months' time.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChicagoJer
My guess is that this is a spousal case... most skilled worker cases are not processed in 8 months' time.
Yup, I believe that willhrhodes is a family class sponsoree.......