E-Client Change

Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:53 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default E-Client Change

My e-client was changed today to Decision Made. My passport should be back to me soon

Sorry Costanza You have to wait until next week.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:03 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: E-Client Change

Originally Posted by MJ23
My e-client was changed today to Decision Made. My passport should be back to me soon

I am happy for you but sad because this means e-client won't be updated tomorrow any more. One more week of patient waiting gone buddy
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:16 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by pattu
I am happy for you but sad because this means e-client won't be updated tomorrow any more. One more week of patient waiting gone buddy
I don't know what to tell you man, just keep your head up. Your turn will come!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

don't worry man..I will survive!

may I ask you how were you feeling before getting your ppr? I'm asking because nowadays I am feel I'm very far from the goal...can't really see the end of all this...It should be the opposit...
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:46 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cryout

may I ask you how were you feeling before getting your ppr? I'm asking because nowadays I am feel I'm very far from the goal...can't really see the end of all this...It should be the opposit...
its was a good week fr u MJ23! congrats on that..
duno when would my week come.....
another week buddy.... we will live weeks cryout, waiting fr our turn!
well, always until a next monday........................
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:54 pm
The ECA Godfather

I was at my lowest point just before I got passport request. I actually gave up the idea that I was going to get it anytime soon. I wasn't checking my e-client as much, just 3 or 4 times a day. I can tell you, that once you get the passport request, it will make up for all what you are feeling now. Then you start getting worried about the move. Trust me it is not easy. I'm a single guy and I'm having a hard time getting everything in line for the move. I feel for all the ones moving with their families!

Cheer up Costanza, watching Seinfeld reruns helped me Do like Costanza did in one of episodes, where he did everything completely opposite of what he thought should do If you feel like chicken, have a steak
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was at my lowest point just before I got passport request. I actually gave up the idea that I was going to get it anytime soon. I wasn't checking my e-client as much, just 3 or 4 times a day. I can tell you, that once you get the passport request, it will make up for all what you are feeling now. Then you start getting worried about the move. Trust me it is not easy. I'm a single guy and I'm having a hard time getting everything in line for the move. I feel for all the ones moving with their families!

Cheer up Costanza, watching Seinfeld reruns helped me Do like Costanza did in one of episodes, where he did everything completely opposite of what he thought should do If you feel like chicken, have a steak

ahahah! "my name is George Costanza, I am unemployed and I live with my parents..."!! One of my favourite episodes!

Thanks for cheering me up...Sometimes I believe that the reward won't come before I get to the lowest point...once you hit the rock bottom...
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:14 pm

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

ahahah! "my name is George Costanza, I am unemployed and I live with my parents..."!! One of my favourite episodes!

Thanks for cheering me up...Sometimes I believe that the reward won't come before I get to the lowest point...once you hit the rock bottom...
hey cry;
don worry man!! just enjoy
u have my sympathies and i should have urs too
hahahaha
one day its gonna be our day too.........
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:19 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by amancharan
hey cry;
don worry man!! just enjoy
u have my sympathies and i should have urs too
hahahaha
one day its gonna be our day too.........
I still believe my friend that sometimes they update e-client on Tuesdays . And who knows, tomorrow may turn out be one of those special days .
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by pattu
I still believe my friend that sometimes they update e-client on Tuesdays . And who knows, tomorrow may turn out be one of those special days .
I wish u luck pattu!!
wish me luck too! Hey SPECIAL tuesday; pls come our way.........
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

amancharan, pattu...you boys are special and of course you guys have all my support and sympathy!

for sure one day it will be our DAY!

thanks and have a great night (I live in Europe and is already 20:30...)!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:31 pm

amancharan, pattu...you boys are special and of course you guys have all my support and sympathy!

yes mates! its time i passout...
have a to calm down ur nerves! we have had a hectic day checking the e-cas, u know!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:36 pm
Finally it happened

Oh no!!! It is only 11:30 am MST and I still have atleast 9 more hours of e-therapy left for the day .

Anyway, have a wonderful sleep and get ready for checks on the special Tuesday morning .
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Just now I checked my e-client status. It still shows "In Process" but they have added one line "Medicals have been received." Does it mean that I should hear from them sometime soon?
Thanks.

My timeline

Applied: Mar, 04 (Buffalo)
AOR: Apr, 04
IA: Nov, 04
Med: Jan, 05
Docs: Feb, 05

Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

You maybe lucky! "Medical results have been received" have meant nearly immediate issuance of passport requests for many of us, including myself, MJ23, and others. So, keep an eye on your mailbox. MJ23 got his the same day of the e-client change, I got mind the next day. If not, at least it means that your case is moving along.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.