E-client again...

Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Default E-client again...

silly me I just checked e-client for the third time today...of course no updates were reported!

Should I be positive and think that, due to Easter Monday, CIC did not operate any change today and they will tomorrow instead? Or is that just another illusion...

Happy Easter Monday!

Cry
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:47 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-client again...

CIC stopped updating eclient two years ago as a cost saving measure, they just didnt tell anyone.

For the sake of your own sanity and those around you, Stop checking eclient and get on with your life, a visa will come when a visa comes.

Said it before, and I will say it again, immigration is about what happens after the visa is issued, not all the billshit that leads up to that point. Get on with your life, it will happen when it happens, and there is nothing more you can do about it.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:58 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cryout
silly me I just checked e-client for the third time today...of course no updates were reported!

Should I be positive and think that, due to Easter Monday, CIC did not operate any change today and they will tomorrow instead? Or is that just another illusion...

Happy Easter Monday!

Cry
Hey Cry:

Happy Easter Monday!

Let us be positive and keep our hopes high that e-client would be updated tomorrow. In the mean time have some and of course keep checking.

Last edited by pattu; Mar 28th 2005 at 3:00 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pattu
Hey Cry:

Happy Easter Monday!

Let us be positive and keep our hopes high that e-client would be updated tomorrow. In the mean time have some and of course keep checking.

Thanks man, I appreciate your post...for sure at the end we will be the winners!

X IANK: you are right man...we shouldn't complain every day for these bullshits and enjoy our present lifes more...the main thing is that after 2 and 1/2 years I would appreciate to successfully close this immigration thing...I think you can understand my feeling...sorry for bothering anyway!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:10 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cryout
Thanks man, I appreciate your post...for sure at the end we will be the winners!

X IANK: you are right man...we shouldn't complain every day for these bullshits and enjoy our present lifes more...the main thing is that after 2 and 1/2 years I would appreciate to successfully close this immigration thing...I think you can understand my feeling...sorry for bothering anyway!
u know wat guys, lets console ourselves by saying, " o, probably due to easter monday, we didnt get an update!!"
duno how many easter mondays are needed to save my sanity
there is always a next time mate!!!! we'll wait fr another monday......
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:24 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iaink
CIC stopped updating eclient two years ago as a cost saving measure, they just didnt tell anyone.
............so what......